nope is offline New Member

need advice on dose t400 & deca +?

After thumbing through these forums for a long while and reading till my eyes hurt i still have questions.
    This is my second cycle and i see maybe 1-2 in my future. AS isnt going to be my life, but a part of my lifestyle. Im not entering shows or anything like that, but i have goals. Im 28 and this is what i choose to do, so dont lump me with the kids. Im just new not brand new.

My goals related to this topic is to add nice size but main focus is strenght increase.

I have it planned something like this, but need advice on T400 dosage and clomid dosage.

T400 ?mg /Week, weeks 1-10 (i have 2 bottles)
    Deca ?mg/week, weeks 1-10(i have 1 bottle)
    Clomid 3 weeks after I finish the T400.(i have many)

After reading the topics on T400 i see that is should be mixed with the deca, and done at .5 cc twice a week instead of once a week to prevent serious soreness in that spot.

After reading countless topics on clomid im still a bit confused on dosage. I read where the consensus is 3 weeks after last t400 injection.

Another question is i have winny available. Should i add that to the end of my cycle?

Im sure ill get ripped apart by you guys and prolly wont even get an answer, but he i have to ask.

legend is offline Associate Member
    try 400-600mgs t-400, with 300-400mgs deca . there was a very good clomid post i read here yesterday.. i believe it said to do the test one week longer then the deca, and then i think it was either 2-3 weeks later start clomid at 300mgs day one, 100mgs for 2-10 days and then 50 mgs for another 7-10(i think) personally i don't like the 300 mg of clomid. i think 200mg is plenty( preference) but as far as the t-400 and deca go, that is my current cycle, along with dbol and thats what i am doing.

thanks for the reply

i can bump the t400 up, but i only have 1 bottle of deca so i wont be able to do the 3-400mg for 10 weeks.

any other info? anyone else?

you think i should do

G Child is offline Anabolic Member
    Some kind of padded room...wearing some kinda white jacket...can't move...help!
    Run 400mg t400/week and 300mg Deca /week for the 10 weeks, I don't think you need to up those doses unless you didn't respond to similar doses in your last cycle.

how about running the winny toward the end of the cycle?
    would be a wise move to help loose some uneeded weight? no muscle weight but you know.

zmatalucci is offline Associate Member
    I would run 800mg t-400, along w/ 400mg deca , skip the winny and buy another bottle of deca.

Mike21 is offline Junior Member
    How many cycles do you have under your belt? If you dont have many and have not ran lots of test then I would go 500mg t4/w, 400mg deca /w for 10 weeks. for clomid info check this out--http://www.cdvisionimports.co.uk/clomid.htm

and yes I would mix the t4 with deca to help prevent soreness. T4 is a bitch when it comes to the next couple days of soreness. Just inject twice a week there for you dont have to inject so much t4 at once. Just my 2 cent.

If you want to have a lot of fun with it run some dbol weeks 1-4 at 25 or 30 mgs day.

SirBen187 is offline Junior Member
    I am running winny tabs here at the end of my cycle to harden up my gains and take me right into clomid. It is nothing less than great. My muscles are rock hard and definintion is getting better by the day

good advise all but all i have available is the
    2x t400
    1x dec
    1x bottle of winny

i was thinking the winny at the end for reasons like sirben says, to get rid of puffyness and trim after the t400/deca .
    good idea?

ill check that clomid link.

hey that clomid link was nice.

it didnt have t400 listed, so should i follow the 3 weeks after last t400 poke based on the fact that it contains some of the test listed?

also is clomid a brand name? i see this on a box of what i believe is generic.

clomiphene citrate tablets USP
    manufactured by:
    Par Pharmaceuticals

i cant get good close up with my camera until my macro lens shows up or i would just post it in the other forum.

Thread Information