Thread: 1st cycle

BIG BRUJO is offline Junior Member

1st cycle

Im Thinking About Doing My 1st Cycle But Not Sure What Would Be Best To Take... I Have Done A Lot Of Reading On This Issue And Have Considered The Side Effects If Done Wrong... A Friend Of Mine Advised Me Of Dbol And Deca Or Sustanol (sorry If I Mispelled It) For About 8 Weeks Also With Some Clomid.. My Stats: 5'11 220 Not Sure On Body Fat But Its Not Pretty . Would Not Consider Myself Obese Just Chunky..any Suggestions Would Be Greatful..

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    If I were u I would cut down first before taking any AS.
    Most of us have been where your at and trust me it's better if you get your diet and training in check first...
    Goodluck,

BDTR is offline Retired
    You'll like the results much better if you cut down first, you'll most likely gain fat on cycle if you're bulking do to the high amount of calories you'll consume.

Thanks For The Info I Was Pretty Sure About That, Im Currently On High Protein Low Carb Diet And My Cardio Sessions Are About 20-30 Min For 5 Days After My Work Our Routine...so Lets Say I Lost About 10-15 Pounds Of Fat .. What Would Be A Good Stack To Use?

BigGreen is offline Anabolic Member
    What is your overall (honest) training experience? I see four years in your profile...but after four years of effective training, I don't know that being "chunky" (unless it was sport specific and the fat was not only not a concern, but possibly a benefit) reflects four years of the type of training that will allow you to get the most out of an AAS experience.

Haha Ya I Feel You Ive Been Seriously Training For The Past 2 Years, Prior To That Chest And Biceps Like You Said... I Would Consider Myself Knowledgable In Training Just Not That Educated In Nutrition Which I Know Is My Downfall,, Hey I Just Hate Doing Cardio But If Could Come Down From 240 To 220, Its In Me To Lose Another 10pounds,, Its Really Just My Eating Habits Im Trying To Better

GARO123 is offline New Member
    I think you need to share some those chicken strips with me that you have on your desk.i need some protein right about now.

Cock Diesel155 is offline Associate Member
    Yeah definetly cut down bro, and when you decide to I would do Enanthate or Cypionate rather than Sust
    Last edited by Cock Diesel155; 08-18-2003 at 02:37 PM.

True Im Definetly Going To Cut Down On The Bf, After Reading Many Forums On Sust Im Kinda Leaning Away From It, So Diesel Would It Be Best To Take Cypionate W/dbol ? I Am Doing My Homework And Trying To Get As Much Info On This Matter, I Understand Its Trial And Error Depending And The Person

PumP~N~Swole is offline Associate Member
    If I was you I would do a test only cycle because stacking it really is useless for your first time. 500mg of test/week split into two shots m/th or m/fr is the best bet. But bdtr is right I'd lose some body fat before you cycle. If you are wanting to cut up it's in your diet not in the steroids although some steroids can help in the vascularity look and have some fat burning aspects but not directly.Just remember to have your anti'Es gl on cycle.

So Would Clomid Be A Good Anti Estro?? And Thanks For All The Info Its Good To See Some People That Are Willing To Share Knowledge

PumP~N~Swole is offline Associate Member
    I think you would be better off with some tamoxifen /nolvadex rather than clomid most folks use clomid for post cycle therapy . If you have access to proviron , femera or liquidx it will totally eliminate the estrogen where as the nolvadex will just bind to the E receptors making the freeed estrogen competete for that receptor while the later 3 I mentioned will totally eliminate the estrogen. gl

Thread Information