extra supplies

Hey,
    This is my cycle:

Week 1-4 D-bol 40mg ed
    Week 1-10 Enathate 500mg wk
    novla 10mg ed 12 weeks
    Clomid 48 tab
    Clenbuterol

After getting all of my steroids I thought my novla and clomid got siezed so I asked my source to reship. Then a couple of weeks later they didn't come and I thought they got siezed until one day I checked and I got them. That was 2 weeks ago. Well today I went to check my mail and I got clomid and novla so my first shippment wasn't siezed. My question is I have heard that you can have a test crash even after a 3 week clomid thearpy so since I have extra is there a different way to run it either then 300/100/50 maybe can I run lower doses for longer time to make sure there is no crash.

Derek

BigGreen is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Anabolicmonster
    Hey,
    This is my cycle:

Week 1-4 D-bol 40mg ed
    Week 1-10 Enathate 500mg wk
    novla 10mg ed 12 weeks
    Clomid 48 tab
    Clenbuterol

After getting all of my steroids I thought my novla and clomid got siezed so I asked my source to reship. Then a couple of weeks later they didn't come and I thought they got siezed until one day I checked and I got them. That was 2 weeks ago. Well today I went to check my mail and I got clomid and novla so my first shippment wasn't siezed. My question is I have heard that you can have a test crash even after a 3 week clomid thearpy so since I have extra is there a different way to run it either then 300/100/50 maybe can I run lower doses for longer time to make sure there is no crash.

Derek
    You may want to get in touch with Warrior, as I'll be utilizing a method that he helped me hash out which is slightly nontraditional. He may be on sporadically, if at all these days as he's overseas. In the event he is not around to help you out, i can explain to you the method and philosophy, but not nearly as well as he could and no doubt would.

Anabolicmonster is offline New Member
    Hey,
    I would appreciate for one of you guys to show me how you would run the drugs longer. If you have done it his way like you said what were the side effects I have 50mg clomid tabs. I also plan to run clen for pcr would this interfer with the "new way" you can PM me.

Derek

Thread Information