Thread: post fina ?

zero is offline New Member

post fina ?

ok guys will be using fina for the first time next week and i would like to no should i buy any thing in case of gyno i no its rare with fina but need advise and if so whats best and post therpy what is best to use after fina plus when to take how much and for how long

zero

Testify is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by zero
    ok guys will be using fina for the first time next week and i would like to no should i buy any thing in case of gyno i no its rare with fina but need advise and if so whats best and post therpy what is best to use after fina plus when to take how much and for how long

zero
    The beauty of Tren is that it does not aromatise. So you should not need any anti-Es during the cycle. I finished a long 10 week Tren-only cycle a few weeks ago, and had no complications to speak of. For PCT I am running Clomid and Clen - but you only really need the clo to get your test levels back to normal. And don't for get to keep eating and lifting during PCT!

That's what works for me, but some of the other guys on this board with more experience might be able to give you some good additional info. Also, you should do searches for "fina" and "trenbolone " - I find this feature invaluable. It sounds like you need to do a bit more reading before you proceed with this. What is your previous experience? Fina definitely would not be the best for a first cycle. But you are on the right track - ask a lot of questions!

T

zero is offline New Member
    i have been reading a lot about fina i just whanted to make sertain i was not mising any thing previose is not much just a little test i am trying to learn as much as i candid have a mate to help when i done the test but he,s moved so i got on the computer and am now learning from all the guys here and thesearch botton but thanks for answering wanted to make sure before the fact not after

Thread Information