Grand_Cannons is offline Junior Member

Is there upjohn test cyp. fakes out?

Hi everyone My buddy just bought 10 bottles of upjohn test cyp. and I was wondering is there fakes of upjohn and how I can go about telling if it's real or not. I noticed one of the lables where wrinkled and wanting to come off while some of the other bottle was on strong. Is there close up photos of the real vs the fakes like there was on this qv thread here awhile back. To my knowledge it looks like this product could be easily faked. Anyone care to help me I couldn't find anything on the search .

Oh and also the www.upjohn.com site is now http://www.pfizer.com/main.html would the product new have pfizer on them instead of upjohn.

Austex is offline Member

Austex is offline Member

Yah I seen those the first one small pics I couldn't tell I think the orange cap tho is 100mg if I remember correctly. Do you know of pictures that are fake? Do you also know if they still produce test cyp with the upjohn name on it or is it pfizer. also I'd like to look up batch number but I couldn't find it at the pfizer site. Any help bro? much appreciated. I'm mainly concered cause his scource is my source and he now carries upjohn so I don't want to buy into a fraud thanks.

So anyone know how I can look up batch # using upjohn product and know if alot of fakes are going around and also a picture of fakes. I need to know so I can buy some next week. So vets/mods please help?

Thread Information