ziggyj is offline Junior Member

T3/Tren/Test stack

hey guys -- i've been cycling test for 3 weeks and tren for 1 week. i'm thinking about running some T3 for a week or two to cut down on some bodyfat but i'm wondering A) would T3 at 50 mcg daily be catabolic on this cycle, stacked with the tren and test? B) do you think it's a stupid idea to cut for a week in the middle of my bulking cycle?

the reason i'm considering it is because i've outgrown my somewhat loose size 31 into a tight-fit size 32 waist, which means i can't wear 3 out of my 4 pairs of pants, and i've got school starting again in 9 days, so i was considering cutting until school started. how much fat do you think i could lose?

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    I wouldn't bother w/ the t-3 for only a week or 2.
    I would just adjust my diet and eat cleaner. Also up your cardio..

custom fit is offline Member
    take some fat burners with some anti-e's that will subside the bloat. The increase in waist is not fat, but bloat.

i've been running liquiddex practically everyday, i think its somewhat fat. especially considering i've gone up 12 pounds since the beginning of my cycle, which was two and a half weeks ago. not all of that can be muscle, and if i'm running dex, how can it be water?

bump

twosocks40 is offline Member
    50 mcg of t3 doesn't do shit for me. That may just be the way my body is though. I noticed some fat loss at 100 mcg. I wouldn't waste the time or money to do it just for 2 weeks. JMO.

-B

Animal Cracker is offline Anabolic Member
    50 mgs of T3 is usless for me. I am currently on the Cycleon 60 day T3 run..so far so good, on day 8 I have seen little change thus far. So just for a coupel weeks is not worth it. This is something that has to be planned, used for a length of time for a good amt. If you can cycle ECA/Clen 2 on 2 off hit the cardio, watcth the sugar and carbs keep the protien high and cardio...you will be fine.

Thread Information