Thread: Deleted post

Testify is offline Senior Member

Deleted post

Could the Mod responsible please PM me? I don't think I wrote anything offensive or broke any of the forum rules. But since it was up for less than five minutes, I guess that I struck a nerve. I would just like to have some kind of explanation or clarification. I only wanted to share an experience/concern and see if anyone here had any insight or had a similar experience. I am sorry if I offended anyone.

T

bermich is offline Anabolic Member
    Whatdya say???? Tell us tell us.

BDTR is offline Retired
    Well if it was deleted, it was deleted for a reason so he probably shouldn't post it again huh?

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    take it up with one of the mods to find your answer
    abstrack@protonmail.com

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    It is against the rules to post someone as a scammer without going through a Mod to verify. Your thread was removed to protect the "source" discussed while it was investigated.

Testify is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Rickson
    It is against the rules to post someone as a scammer without going through a Mod to verify. Your thread was removed to protect the "source" discussed while it was investigated.
    Well, it was really not a flat declaration of a certain source being a scammer. I was questioning a source (not specifically named) based on a recent personal experience, and asking for others' recent experiences with this source. I did not mean for the post to be inflammatory. But I can see how some might react badly. I will contact you guys (Mods) first in the future. Sorry.
    T

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Testify
    Well, it was really not a flat declaration of a certain source being a scammer. I was questioning a source (not specifically named) based on a recent personal experience, and asking for others' recent experiences
    T
    Not the point but I think you understand now, If not here is a link for you to read...

http://anabolicreview.com/vbulletin/...threadid=45131
    abstrack@protonmail.com

Thread Information