man_of_steel is offline Associate Member

anybody else get nosebleeds??

hey everyone.I have a question here: does anyone else tend to get alot of nosebleeds when on dbol or deca ? I'm on a mass cycle(which consists of deca 600 mgs, dbol 200 mgs, sus 400, test 800 week) and the same thing happened to me last time,I get alot of nosebleeds and when I get a cut,like shaving or nicking my finger or something,it will bleed alot which doesnt ever happen when I'm not cycling.I know all this shit will raise your blood pressure to ungodly levels but it shouldnt cause actual bleeding...anyone else have this happen or know the cause??

BullDogg20 is offline Member
    Well i am no expert, but did i read that correctly when u said u were taking 200 mgs of dbol ? is that per day or week.. i am assuming week. I would go get checked out manu shouldnt be getting nose bleeds like that u could have a serious problem. But dont get worried i am sayoing u could and i dont no foresure. But u are taking some serious amounts of gear man your body just might not be able to handal it. is anyone else in your family prone to nose bleedes. it could be heredity.

well,I used to get them all the time when I was a kid but I'm 27 now and havent had any for years..anway,my body's used to all the gear by now...hahahaha

cnyce89 is offline Banned
    My guess is the nose bleeds would be from the dbol (yes ive seen it happen...not to me but to someone on here)....a sudden change in blood preasure...they should subside...if not see a doc and get checked....he can prescribe you meds to control your BP

EXCESS is offline Retired Moderator
    Nosebleeds from D-bol aren't uncommon. Its up to you to decide whether or not the D-bol is worth it, but my opinion is that it isn't. Next time you want to kickstart a cycle you should try prop.

Mallet is offline Anabolic Member
    Yes I've gotten nose bleed's quite a few times on AS, usually from the d-bol, but I need to have it carterized again,got hit in the nose with a hammer before so most of my blood vessels got damaged,my training partner use to get a bloody nose also on gear, so he had it carterized and he doesn't get them any more.

Aside from the D-bol, don't disregard the fact that the air has been pretty dry where you live lately. I find when the weather gets excessively cold and the humidity level lowers, that I’m more prone to them as well. So I don't see why excessively hot temps should be any different.
    Last edited by THE BIG RED MACHINE; 02-03-2002 at 12:07 AM.

ironfist is offline Elite Hall Of Fame ~ RIP ~
    Anadrol is the only thing I've taken that has made my nose bleed...

EXCESS is offline Retired Moderator
    I get them a lot, but my doctor just told me to stop putting my fingers up there! I guess I'm caught again...

Socio is offline Associate Member
    Well im natural , as is my training partner and at times we both get nose bleeds , esspecially my self sometime i get 4-5 a day .. ive had my nose cortarised which was supposed to fuse the blood vessels (fuc*in hurt too) still bleeds , amazing thing is hasent happened for a while and im currently on a ECA stack .... weird huh?

it could be due to the raise in blood pressure from dbol or the increased red blood cell count from the dbol or deca or a combination of both.

are you taking Deca , Dianabol , Sustanon and Testosterone (Enan,Cyp,Prop type) and 200mgs of Dbol?????? hmmm

yeah, I'm on sust(actually sten same thing a little lower mg.)deca ,test cyp,and dbol (50 mg a day,4 days a week)and started arimidex as well.thinking of changing the deca in for fina but I may just wait till the next one..as for the nosebleeds,what do they do when you get them carterised?that sounds like some pain..but the other day I had such a bad nosebleed it looked like someone had smacked me in the face with a bat or pipe or something,my nose bled for like 10 minutes so I had to sit there in the gym and wait for it to stop bleeding and I ruined a good workout shirt as well(bled all over the damb thing..)yeah,I may make an appointmet at tyhe doc to see whats up with this shit if it doesnt stop..

Socio is offline Associate Member
    lol i had a nose bleed before a workout once ..... all over my white jumper i still trained ... no one noticed ..... anyways go to the doctors and he will tell you what he can do .... to get it cortirised hurts a little but not much.

Thread Information