johnny1234 is offline Associate Member

Winstrol And Deca Dizziness

I Just Got Done Takin My Less Shot On Monday And Every Since Thurs. Ihave Been Real Dizzy. Can Sterioids Cause To Be Come Dissy , Im Takin Deca And Winstrol . Just Wondering Come Off Your Cycle. Can This Happen

BDTR is offline Retired
    High water retention from deca = high blood pressure = dizzieness. Check your BP.

Winstrol And Deca

Well I Got A Shot On Thurs For Sinuses Bc I Have Been Sick Then The Next Day I Had Fever. So Now Im Still Dizzy With Sinuses Do U Think Its Bc Im Dehydrated Or Does Deca Have Somethign To Do With It., Is My Body Shuttind Down And What Do U Mean When It Shuts Down... Does It Make U Dizzy. Bc Im Tired. As Well. Please Help Bc Ithink Im About To Go To Doctor To Get A Shot For Sinuses. Dont Feel Good Man,,, Help Me Out Yall

legend is offline Associate Member
    if you have a sinus infection this could cause dizziness. i get them once in a while and sometimes i get nausish from the dizziness.

TheJuicer is offline Member
    Just to let you know how blood pressure can affect you..I work in an extremely hot plant..the other day I was skimin' on the H2o and I became dizzy saw alot of colors so I went to the water jug and filled my 32 oz. bottle and chugged it down. I felt better in a few min. but a headache was in it place...well anyway....drink water!!@!

do u think its from sinuses, bc i am takin med. for it, but i feel too weak. and tired all the time., u thinkits dehydration, what else could it be and how do icome over this,
    yesterday i went in the heat and i almost passed out and iwas at there for only a few mins.

Thread Information