legend is offline Associate Member

looking for the chefs !!

i have been on several sites and i notice alot of guys baking their gear lately. can someone help me out and explain what this actually does. i thought high heat lessens the potency? please if you have done this tell me how to do it and the logic behind it. thanks.

big N is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by legend
    i have been on several sites and i notice alot of guys baking their gear lately. can someone help me out and explain what this actually does. i thought high heat lessens the potency? please if you have done this tell me how to do it and the logic behind it. thanks.
    i guess they bake it for extra sterility ,thats it ,too much heat changes the chemiacl structure i believe ,and the colur asa resault of it

the sterility part i assumed, but how do you know for how long? or what strength the gear is actually at when your done?

BigGreen is offline Anabolic Member
    You may want to PM billy bathgate, he knows his way around the chemical structure of these compounds better than most and he believe he has some interesting thoughts on what heat at that level will and will not do the the "integrity" of the compound.

BDTR is offline Retired
    250 degrees won't effect the gear in a neg manner. A lot of people think they can bake it at 250 to remove BA but to do so it'd have to be 400+ degrees which WOULD effect the gear.

big N is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bdtr
    250 degrees won't effect the gear in a neg manner. A lot of people think they can bake it at 250 to remove BA but to do so it'd have to be 400+ degrees which WOULD effect the gear.
    u want to take a pin sticvk it in the vial down in where it dosnt touch thoil bake it at 25 for 15 min ,,i dont belive in baking ba will not be taken out ,switch ur gear .if ur doing it for pain

BDTR is offline Retired
    Yup, i remember my first time baking gear i had the vile explode because i forgot to vent it with a pin. That was a sad sad day.

thanks fella, i'll look for mr. bathgate.

Thread Information