bermich is offline Anabolic Member

Loss of appetite from Dbol??

I did a cycle with thai Dbols a few months ago. I was taking 75 mgs a day for 4 weeks. My appetite was huge when using them.
    Now I am taking Organon Sust and the white Dbol . Started a week and a half ago. 500 mg sust and 50 mg dbol. My appetite is very weak. I almost feel sick half the time. Cant even finish my shakes and I have not been eating many meals.
    Ive seen people post an increase in appetite usually.
    Could it be due to the dbol or the sust or could it be my liver is not up to par. Or could it be due to just working in 110 degree weather in Calif?? Anyone have a problem with appetite??

One more question for the vets or meds. How would you compare advil to dbol in relation to toxicity to the liver. I heard Advil is real bad.

bor
    bor is offline D-bol Poppin'
    I was doing d bol cycles 3 times so far, always the white ones....My appetite was always huge.Heat has a lot do with it, but maybe you should try lowering your dosage to 35 mg....

bermich is offline Anabolic Member
    Have you had good results from JUST 35 mgs? 210 mgs a week of oral isnt much. I realize the toiicity and concern for lower dosage. Pumps good on that????

LORDBLiTZ Guest
    bermich

Alot of members wont agree with me but i don't use test in my cycles for just that reason. I don't like test at all. D-bol, deca , eq, fina, winny is what i stick to. My first cycle was D-bol @ 20mg ED and 200mg of deca a week for 10 weeks. I went up 32 pounds and only lost 8 of it after my cycle. I remember reading that reta used d-bol 9 months out of the year. so i wouldn't worry about 50mg of d-bol man. If you were ok on the d-bol before, i would think it's the test.

n0_Genetics is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by LORDBLiTZ
    I went up 32 pounds and only lost 8 of it after my cycle.
    Hi Lordblitz, care to share your method on retaining your gains? Or have you posted an article about retaining gains anywhere that i can find it?

I went up about 30lbs and lost almost half of it, so i think theres seriously something wrong with my pct.

Anyway i'm currently working on sustanon pakis & thai dbols, any tips to give for post therapy?

bor
    bor is offline D-bol Poppin'
    Soory for the delay.I got very good gains, I ate like a horse and the pumps were awesome.The downside is I didn't keep shit so it was probably mostly water!I kept cca 20%!

Money Boss Hustla is offline Retired Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by bermich
    My appetite is very weak. I almost feel sick half the time. Cant even finish my shakes and I have not been eating many meals.
    You are not experiencing anything odd. It's more common than you think to lose your appetite while on dbol . I have friends who barely eat a thing while doing dbol for their "jump start". Most of them have switched to using prop.

Badass_lifter is offline Junior Member
    i lost my appetite during my d-bol cycle

psleez65 is offline Junior Member
    Bro, I've never lost my appitite on any juice.As a mater of fact it ruled my existance,i.e. you need to eat now or we(my body) are going on strike. You may want to get your blood checked. Allmost sounds like enemia.

The Butcher is offline Member
    Dbol is one of the few things that kills my appetite. The only time it didn't is when I was taking growth along with it, and I ate everything in sight. You might want to try running EQ with your dbol next time. It might help your appetite out.

Butcher

TANK01 is offline Associate Member
    I'm doing 40mg ed as a kick start and my appetite has plummeted !

Wot was a bulking cycle now appears to be turning into a cutting cycle !

Colorao is offline Junior Member
    I'm on my 3rd sust shot and have also lost appetite. I have to force myself to eat. I have gained 8 pounds in a week tho.

rxarms is offline Associate Member
    dbol killed my appetite. I actually lost weight taking it. go figure.

instynct999 is offline Junior Member
    many people have their appetite suppressed from orals of any kind
    -- var and drol definitely have this effect for many as well

big N is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by instynct999
    many people have their appetite suppressed from orals of any kind
    -- var and drol definitely have this effect for many as well
    dbol supresses my appetite bi time ,every time 2 weeks in makes feel naucious when when i go to eat half way through my meal cant finish even though im not full, always feel full in m tsomch like ablota of som e sort that not anties or anything can help.

BDTR is offline Retired
    I'm on 150mg drol every day right now, and it's killing my appetite. I gotta FORCE all my meals down, its worth it though.

BigGreen is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Money Boss Hustla
    You are not experiencing anything odd. It's more common than you think to lose your appetite while on dbol. I have friends who barely eat a thing while doing dbol for their "jump start". Most of them have switched to using prop.
    I had the same problem...i felt like i was force feeding myself to keep calories at maintenance. Whey in water was about the only thing I could do to keep my protein up.

funkdoc911 is offline Junior Member
    On any kind of as i was always hungry... even on a winni /primo cycle i was eating like an animal (of course quality meals)....

big N is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bdtr
    I'm on 150mg drol every day right now, and it's killing my appetite. I gotta FORCE all my meals down, its worth it though.
    i feel ya bro ,i was like that aswell till i lay in bed atnight to go to sleep and u coulodnt that shit was just at ur throught ,and besides of all day forcing it ur not hungry so u dont have the drive to actually go and malke ur food or eat u know so i was like fuck it ,what good i sit if i cant eat right ?cuase no matter what u say u know ur not getting what u want to or supoose to .

BDTR is offline Retired
    Oh im getting it down, i'm still eating like a horse but its so disgusting. I wish i wasn't an anadrol addict.

Thread Information