Thread: Fake Test

DAR
    DAR is offline New Member

Did I get fake Test

Just picked up some QV Test 200 and Brovel test 200 & 100 from mexico (TJ). I have a feeling that their fake. The QV has the hologram on the box and bottle but the top cap is a black and it has square corners on the label. The lot # is QV 004 and date is 10 2004. I've bought QV deca 300 before and it had the round corners and a red top that said QV. On the brovel test 200 it also had the hologram on the box and bottle with the brovel lab print on the top cap, but the 100 test had the blue flip off cap. I can't post pics but do you think I got fake gear. I've never taken fake gear or at least from what I'm aware of. Would it mess me up if I use it. Can someone pm on some good locations in TJ, Mexico that sell quailty gear for a good price. Thanks
    Last edited by DAR; 08-17-2003 at 06:50 PM.

DAR
    DAR is offline New Member
    somebody help me out

roidmanraging is offline Junior Member
    Why don't you check the lot numbers on the QV website?

Grizzly is offline New Member
    Lot numbers don't mean anything. Did the hologram have reflective rainbow color in the light and if you peeled it back did you see slits or dots. Check for lot number stamped on not printed. The corners I think are all rounded never seen square before. The top is black on teston 200 qv tho unlike the qv test enanthate is green.Would help to see photos. I wouldn't inject any fake gear you don't know what is in it. It could be aids/herpes you never know what people put in it especially in mexico to earn a buck. Buy a throw away digi kodak cam for 10 bucks get developed and you get a cd to upload on comp.. I'd rather pay 10 bucks and be safe than sorry jmo. good luck

This is for qv gear not sure about brovel
    Last edited by Grizzly; 08-18-2003 at 03:14 PM.

Thread Information