Thread: TT Eq Vs PVL

Nixter is offline Associate Member

TT Eq Vs PVL

Ok so my buddy and I got 4 bottles of Eq as part of our cycle for 10 weeks each. 3 are PVL and 1 was TT. I decided we'd share everything just to be fair. We split the TT for our first 2.5 shots each. There was a tiny bit of soreness for a couple days but nothing worth crying over. Now we've just started on the PVL and there's ZERO pain. What's the difference here? BA? Also, I had to mix a bit of them together for one shot and looking at the syringe I could see that the two were not really mixing. Same colour and transparency but you could see this hazy border where the two met.

Any comments/opinions?

Thanks,

Nixter.

instynct999 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Nixter
    Ok so my buddy and I got 4 bottles of Eq as part of our cycle for 10 weeks each. 3 are PVL and 1 was TT. I decided we'd share everything just to be fair. We split the TT for our first 2.5 shots each. There was a tiny bit of soreness for a couple days but nothing worth crying over. Now we've just started on the PVL and there's ZERO pain. What's the difference here? BA? Also, I had to mix a bit of them together for one shot and looking at the syringe I could see that the two were not really mixing. Same colour and transparency but you could see this hazy border where the two met.

Any comments/opinions?

Thanks,

Nixter.
    there should be no BA of note other than 1% in any legit EQ

TT sucks ass, mostly fake crap

Full Intensity is offline Anabolic Member
    PVL is know for being pain free, everything is suppose to be very sterile and the BA levels are lower then most

Thread Information