Cycleon is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired

Thumbs up ppl satest (tprop)

Well, they sent me some and someone has asked how it is. I was going to wait a week or two but doesnt seem right to let gear sit on the shelf

Anyway, used a 25 gage and did my usual routine, slaping my leg silly, swabing, let dry, draw up, change needle, draw up bubble to back (airlock, no more one handed ztrack for me ) went for the lower outer quad, tada! in and out say about 40 secs for 1ml (200mgs) - too fast really but it was very light oil and the phone started to ring. slapped the ice on for a few minutes and danced around a bit.

My observations so far:
    1. no pain within first 6 hours so it probably does have a low BA content - my leg normally would feel on fire after about 2-3 hrs if there were.
    2. this evening - 1.25 day later - there is pain, yes indeed. Nothing too bad but it is stiff - should have went for the upper thigh, inner or outer where I usually have better luck
    3. Likely does have something in it because timing of pain is probably from tp separating from the depot.
    4. Very thin oil - very light color as well - went out of the 25g so fast - so I am going to try slin pin tommorow and do shoulder shots to see how that goes since they need the help

Will let everyone know how it goes in a few days - and if any other gear or supp manufacturers out there want to send me a new product to try (Nathan's Fecal Factory not included) to give my opinion on I will be ever so happy to do so

BDTR is offline Retired
    Sounds good to me. Any lab tests on it, can never be too careful? You mods and vets are so lucky, getting to play guinea pig lol. <sigh> someday.

someday is offline Member
    somebody say they needed a guinea pig??????

G-S Guest
    I've got some; have yet to give it a run though.

bigtraps is offline Member

BigGreen is offline Anabolic Member
    I'm not sure if it's appropriate to ask here, but is "Nathan's Fecal Factory" reliable? I've heard conflicting reports on this one.

dizzle is offline Respected Member
    ppl makes the best pro hormones on the market

a little pricey, but aren't all pro hormones?

Cycleon is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Quick update - used slin pin tonight to put in another 1ml in the delts - darn that was easyalmost enough to make me truly enjoy it - very thin stuff - I took about 2 mins to do it but the stuff went very fast so I just did it little by little - If I dont, my shoulders arent happy - thats what happened last round anyway. Well, we will see how things are tommorow when the prop pain usually comes but anyway, so far so good, I think im going to start rotating delts - slin pins are sooooo nice, such delicate little things hardly even look like needles - lets see how it is in about 1 week

Thread Information