dizzle is offline Respected Member

Shanghai Labs TE250 lab test

Lab tests came back a little lower than I thought they should, but still positive. 236mg/ml. Now this is within 6% of label claims which isn't that bad when you put it that way. I just recently saw Schering Primo tested at 96mg/ml which was off 4% of label claims and they are a major pharmaceutical company. For the price, you can't complain too much. This was only for lot # 31348. Future lots will be tested as well and hope to be within closer range, if not over label claims.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Shanghai Labs TE250 lab test-r_30757.jpg  

big swoll is offline Member
    how do you go about getting a product tested?

KeyMastur is offline VET
    And when you get a product tested, do you send off the entire bottle ? Do they send anything back ?

dizzle is offline Respected Member
    It's $100 to SCRS. I sent them a check so it took longer, but if you send with a money order it should be a little quicker. They only require 2ccs for testing, but I sent them a whole bottle. They email you a pdf file once it's finished, and then mail you a hard copy with letter head and a signature shortly after.

twosocks40 is offline Member
    Sweet, thats good enough for me. I'm gettin some for sure now. Thier prices are kick ass.

-B

G-S Guest
    It's good stuff. I'm on it. Pain free.. and I can almost guarentee that his next batches will be overdosed, as I know he's not happy with these results.

pumpseeker is offline Senior Member
    Thanks for posting that Dizzle. I will be looking into this soon

halifaxsteve is offline Member
    thanks dizzle

xtremesport14 is offline Associate Member
    good to hear this. I bet SL will end up being just as good as Research Tech in the near future.

Nathan is offline Retired Moderator
    I'm not surprised frankly. The manufacturers are great people who are well known for their integrity. I'm very seriously considering making my next cycle out of SL test and some other stuff. And no, nobody is paying me or giving me anything to say that. I meant every word of it.

DF2003 is offline Banned Boofus

Thx Dizzle

Thx Dizz Can You Pm Me That Lab Info I Wanna Get The Art Primo Tested

BDTR is offline Retired
    I agree, I think i may run all SL injectables next time i purchase, solid product for sure and im sure the next batch will be even better.

Diesel72 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bdtr
    I agree, I think i may run all SL injectables next time i purchase, solid product for sure and im sure the next batch will be even better.

DITTO!

Nathan is offline Retired Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by bdtr
    I don't doubt it. I've been doing this for a little while at least and i can say that the results dizzle have quoted aren't bad AT ALL. They're actually quite good. When you've used stuff that you later found out to be 40mg/ml test when it said it was 200mg/ml, as well as countless other bogus products you come to learn that everyone tries to cut corners and when you think you're using a lot of gear many times you're really using not much at all. Anyways, I think it was commendable of the lab to allow Dizzle to post up the REAL results and think everyone should be rather impressed by them, actually. You know what you're getting here and a small margin of error is not going to make any real difference.

FRANK WHITE is offline Senior Member
    Sounds like a quality product. Never heard of Shanghi labs before. They must by pretty new.

Thread Information