Diabolic is offline New Member

Post My 1st Cycle, Need Your Wisdom

Hi All, thought I'd say a quick hello to you all. I am a new member who has been reading this forum for quite a while now, this is by far the best forum on Anabolics I have seen on the net. So thumbs all to you all

Ok, I ask for your help on my training.

here are my stats:

Weight: 67kg (53.6lbs is that right?)
    Height: 5'9
    Training: Been training about a year now, i do martial arts regularly.

I know one of the first questions would be my diet. The past couple of months I have been eating twice as much food, to the point where I feel sick. I drink weigh gainer every morning and night. I just cant seem to gain any weight, no matter what I eat or how hard I train.

I am seriously thinking about doing my first cycle of steroids .
    I have gotten hold of some gear already through a friend, I'd feel more comfortable if I had your opinions on the matter.

Week 1 - 4 Dbol (20mg p/day), Test prop ??
    Week 5 - 6 Test prop ??
    Week 7 - 8 Clomid

I got 2x 20ml vials of Test prop. so what would be a good dosage? will i need more than this?

Is this a good choice or am I missing something here. Criticise and flame if you must, but please give me your honest opinions.

Once again Hi to all
    Last edited by Diabolic; 12-18-2001 at 06:08 AM.

Big Al is offline Retired Moderator
    If I'm brutally honest I would say this:

1) 20 - Too young
    2) 1 years training experience - not enough
    3.) 67Kg = 147.5 LBS - Too light!

Your eating twice as much food as you did. There needs to be alittle more structure to it than that.

to gain you need to be eating 3000-3500Kcal ED, depending on your weight. Made up of 30% Protein, 45% Carbs and 15% fat.

This would mean on a 3500kcal Diet you would consume

1167 Kcal from Protein
    1575 Kcal from Carbs
    875Kcal from Fat

This equates to

290G Protein
    390G Carbs
    100G Fat

Approximately.

You need to look at training and diet they are key, you need to build a solid natural base before thinking about gear, and at your current weight and age you have a long way to go.

Your cycle lacks stucture, i would sell the gear or keep for a later date.......much later.

What about you liver? Thought about gyno?

Think about it alittle more, I guarantee with the right adivce you could gains aleast another 20LBS naturally, probably a lot more.

john004 is offline Associate Member
    I know how you feel at 19 years old i stood at 5' 9'' 141 pounds, trained and ate like a horse for a year, put on about 3 pounds the whole year.. as everyone would say to wait and get alittle older, if i didn't do AAS i would probably be at 140. I feel as if AAS was my only option. Weight gainer, creatine.. nothing worked. I put my protein at 300 for 2 months and got nowhere.. it's hard. If you want to bulk and put on alot of size, stick around and look at other people's cycle reports in the other forum. My first with cypiante 400mg/week. I put on 20 lbs in 5 weeks. Good luck.

Unhappy

Thanks for the replys,

I suppose I could continue to battle on with my natural gains for a few more years.
    I just want to see some progress from all the hard work i put into my training. I hate being thin and looking weak.

I figured AS would be the only way for me to actually bulk up. I know AS isnt muscle in a bottle, I just need something to start me off, i dont want to compete as a Body Builder, i dont want to be a huge tank-like person, Id be happy to put on 20-30lbs.

most of the time you hear people having extreme difficulty in losing weight, but it can be actually be just as hard to put on weight.

Anyways, thanks again

Diabolic

The Iron Game Guest
    Big Al said it nicely.

If you are eating twice as much and to the point of throwing up then that is wrong. Spread meals throughout the day. Now i have a lightening fast metabolism and used to have the same problem as you. You may want to eat 4-5 meals rather than 6-8 in an attempt to slow down your metabolism a little.

Lift Hard, Sleep plenty. Dont drink do you?

PaPaPumP is offline Retired Moderator
    Ok...here's MO.

1. 20 is not too young.
    2. BUT...and that's a huge BUTT , at 145ish lbs. That is NOT your potential. Give it another year or two, and see what happens. That doesn't mean just take two years off from hardcore training and eating. That means, for the next couple years, kick some ass in the gym and follow and increase the diet that Big Al suggested.

You can EASILY get to your goal without AS. And then, when you have that extra weight, rethink your goals again and see if you are satisfied and/or ready- and go from there. Good luck bro.

Originally posted by The Iron Game

Lift Hard, Sleep plenty. Dont drink do you?
    Nup, I dont drink, smoke or do drugs

Thanks guys, the motivation levels needed that little extra kick to keep trying harder.

Diabolic

Big Al is offline Retired Moderator
    If you want a diet or training schedule PM me you current routine diet and I get look at for you.

pureanger is offline Senior Member
    BA is the man at least if you dont take his advice change your cycle start your test and the dbal at the same time do wait to introduce your test in a month after you start.

R1300ZX is offline New Member
    if u are still going to do aas, i would run the prop from the beginning and add something to solidify ur gains like deca , eq ,or primo. also get some aniti-estrogen (nolvadex or armidex)and some clomid and/or hcgi would train for atleast another year though.

joeyrocks is offline New Member

First timer 46

Hi everyone

First time on the site, Iam 46 years old , Live in NY and had a few questions for anyone that wants to answer them for me. I did read a few and i would like to have BIG Als opinion also on a topic of mine Thanks

sigman roid is offline Ar's cockney geezer Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by joeyrocks View Post
    Hi everyone

First time on the site, Iam 46 years old , Live in NY and had a few questions for anyone that wants to answer them for me. I did read a few and i would like to have BIG Als opinion also on a topic of mine Thanks
    First off welcome

You do know you have bumped a 9 year old thread right?

I doubt very much that big al will answer any questions as he's retired but feel free to make a thread of your own and ask any questions you have in it.

FuzzyPeaches o.O is offline Senior Member
    ^^x2

Thread Information