Thread: gyno?

jesse_james is offline Member

gyno?

ive jus come 2 the end of my cycle and i think ive got gyno, lump under nipple and painfull wen touched, should i get sum nolvadex 2 clear it up or will it go on its own if i stay of the gear for a while?

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    What were you running in your cycle? You should have already had some type of anti-e on hand.

halifaxsteve is offline Member
    gyno will not just "go away" once you have it, it's there
    get some nolva asap...but i can't believe you ran a cycle without having some on hand???

if you're not going to use any anti-e's during a cycle, at least make sure you have them on hand

i was runnin dbol , test enan and sust, i was cocky coz ive neva had no gyno trouble b4 in previous cycles and i thought i culd get away with it

I would try to get some Nolva and run it @ 60mg ED to see if it helps the lump but like halifaxsteve said once you have it you will need surgery to get it out.

thanx for advice, do u think if i went 2 doctors and explained they wuld subscribe me with sum nolva?

I don't think so...... Check your PM.

PumP~N~Swole is offline Associate Member
    sorry to here that J James it looks like surgery is the only option but if I was in your shoes I would use 60mg of taxmoxifen/nolvadex every day and try to find some liquid x or femera or something. But once that hard lump is there it's there I've read if it's starting to get puffy there is a chance. GL

lilbigman007 is offline New Member
    I didn't want to start a new post, so thought I would just add to this one. I have 1 sore nipple but not like agony sore when touched....It may be because I have stopped wearing undershirts under my regular shirts. But anyway, there is no bump, just sore....coude that be some gyno?? I also touch it about every 6 seconds to test myself so that may be making it more sore!!!!

peaker is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by PumP~N~Swole
    sorry to here that J James it looks like surgery is the only option but if I was in your shoes I would use 60mg of taxmoxifen/nolvadex every day and try to find some liquid x or femera or something. But once that hard lump is there it's there I've read if it's starting to get puffy there is a chance. GL
    surgery isnt the only option at this stage. i had it when i was a teenager, the whole puberty thing, and it went away on its own after awhile, the sore lump and the pain went away. granted it was not AS induced but once my hormones stabilized it went away.

i dont see why at the early stage nolva wouldnt take care of it, i think it would, run it and see how you go. i am pretty confident that it should clear it up.

peaker

Thread Information