AZScorpion is offline New Member

Thermogenics & Gear

I take a stack of Caff/Ephed/Aspirin nearly every morning before I work out to help me get amped up. I also tend to down 1-3 cups of coffee in the office every morning.

Just wondering if I ought to lay off the stuff while I cycle?

Just planning on running a 10 wk Test/Deca /Winny stack with Nolvadex and Clomid...

BimBamBoom is offline Associate Member
    I assume if you are taking the caff/ephed/aspirin in separate pills you can just drop the caffein pills, since you are getting plenty with the coffee.
    As far as running it during your cycle, I'll let someone else answer that.

the original jason is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    i run eca for long periods, i swap and change brands and different types, one thing it can affect is ur prostrate, maybe give it a break if you have been on for ages, you would know if your prostrate is swollen trouble pissing is common sign

peace

AZScorpion is offline New Member
    No trouble pissing. I use it for a couple of weeks until I notice a dimiinished effect then lay off for a week or so. That way I'm not on the stuff constantly.

I'm mainly worried that C/A/E may be an agonist for some of the receptors for various hormonal glands and/or muscle cells and cause the cycle to have a diminished effect...

I don't know enough about the physiological mechanisms that make steroids work to call the ball on that. Plus I imagine some work differently than others. A physicians reference would be awesome but I don't have one.

Thread Information