bubba2843 is offline New Member

New Sydgroup test cyp

Just got a bottle of Sydgroup Test cyp, came in a tan plastic flip top pill bottle like the kind you get from Walgreens, the vile itself is clear. Has "New AnabolicTL" printed on the label. Also this new lable doesnt have a pic of a Kangeroo on it. I heard they had new labels, has anyone seen this one yet? Lot # 53902

Diesel72 is offline Associate Member
    Here you go bro.

Should look like these.

-Diesel
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails New Sydgroup test cyp-dscf0003.jpg   New Sydgroup test cyp-syd-group-boxes.jpg   New Sydgroup test cyp-syd-group-vials.jpg  

SirBen187 is offline Junior Member
    Nice Link. I've never seen those products before. Didn't their winny come in a diff bottle in MX?

It dosent look like the pictures you posted, instead of the Kangroo, it has the little Sydgroup logo. (little red logo that looks like two people holding up a giant wine glass) It does have the hologram on the bottom, and the lable has rounded corners and the lot # and exp date are stamped. I have heard that they have new lables, has anyone seen these?

Old to the left, new to the right.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails New Sydgroup test cyp-anabolicadn.jpg  

If it looks different then the posted pictures... I would have to say its bunk.

From the sound of it... it seems like you were trying to describe the old vial so I found that pic for you...

It looks like the one on the left, except the lable is grey in color and it says "Anabolic TL" instead of "Anabolic DN" Could that be because the one pictured is deca and what I got is Cyp?

Thread Information