BigGreen is offline Anabolic Member

Doing some homework on Tren Enanthate

I'm sketching out some ideas for the next cycle, and I'm seriously entertaining the idea of utilizing tren enanthate (for those unfamiliar with it...well, you won't be able to help much, but....it is not a blend of tren and test enanthate, it is trenbolone enanthate as opposed to trenbolone acetate, which is what you get when you mix finaplix . So it's basically tren that you don't need to inject ED...sort of like prop vs enan in the test realm).

Anyway, in my searches so far, I've only become familiar with one company currently producing it (black label). It's always tough to ask these questions without either being accused of asking for a source or being inundated with unwanted PM's from 'sources', but is anyone aware of any other companies that are producing this particular version of tren? I'd heard rumors of a few UG's as far back as last winter, but have heard nothing else aside from BL's version. Also, anyone using it (i'm aware of only OG) care to comment on its effectiveness?

BDTR is offline Retired
    I've only heard of BL tren enanthate , sorry. Some source in my gym was trying to push homeade tren as enanthate though but it was most likely a scam.

956Vette is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries
    Ill be trying it out next week. I am not using UG labs stuff, made mine from powder. Dont know if that helps or anything. Doesnt supra also make it? Dont know if big N comes here too much any more, but he has used it, and i believe ironfist has

BimBamBoom is offline Associate Member
    I was interested in using this as well. I had written a thread a while ago but didn't get much info. Check it out....

http://anabolicreview.com/vbulletin/...threadid=57965

Hopefully you can yield some more info.

BimBamBoom is offline Associate Member
    Oh yeah, I remember you posting a thread about Fina and whether or not it had bad affects on ones ability to have children in the future without any problems. Were you able to come up with any good info on that?

Quote Originally Posted by BimBamBoom
    Oh yeah, I remember you posting a thread about Fina and whether or not it had bad affects on ones ability to have children in the future without any problems. Were you able to come up with any good info on that?
    Yeah, there were some great conclusions...though I still don't feel we can definitively say why the FDA seems so insistent on cattle being treated with finaplix not being allowed to subsequently breed. I'm thinking it's a pure, senseless safety measure...

I'll find that thread and bump it for you and a few others who have asked.

blizzard is offline Associate Member
    So this means that as members deeply dealing with fina,It effects our reproduction system??Is that right?

J-Bud is offline Associate Member
    I'd be interested in a Tren Eth product as well. The ED injects have kept me away from the tren so far but have wanted to try it for some time. Consider this a tag as I have no information worth using...

legend is offline Associate Member
    how often would it need to be injected?

Quote Originally Posted by legend
    how often would it need to be injected?
    My assumption is that ANYTHING attached to an enanthate ester would be best suited at 2x/week injections with perhaps the added benefit of 3x/week for the first couple of weeks or so.

big swoll is offline Member
    i know that alot of people are making it out of powders now, and some UG labs are making it too...i would probably inject it twice a week, taking between 400-500mgs per week...i would make some out of powder if it weren't so damn expensive

Bumping this in the hopes that we can maybe get some feedback from people having experience with the compound.

Lift Chief is offline Member
    I haven't used tren enth myself, but those i know who have used it have said it is just like short acting tren except you don't have to inject it as often.

A few UG labs are making it, but the most cost effective route (as always) is to get the powder. Shouldn't be too expensive if you look around.

Thread Information