Thread: New to board

gavinkuah is offline New Member

Talking New to board

Hi,
    I am a newbie into this forum even new to gears. I am a 25 years old chinese guy. I just start for my first cycle for almsot 6 weeks already. I do use EQ 50mg/ml (the attached file), and I use 300 mg per week. I planned to use for 8 weeks for my first test cycle.

And just want to ask your help. So which gears that you suggestion for my next cycle? And how long time should I stop before the next cycle? Is it a good idea for me to use Deca and Winstrol for my next cycle? Hope somebuddies can give me some suggestion. thanks

My status:
    25 years old chinese
    173cm
    140lbs
    fit muscle type, but I just try to get a new packs of my abs.
    5 years workout experience
    4 to 5 times to gym per week
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails New to board-picf0458.jpg  

Cycleon is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    well, make sure that you run clomid after the cycle and yes, I would throw something else in there to get it started faster, maybe winny for the first 4 weeks

the dent depot is offline Senior Member
    Na Ho! And welcome. Please tell us how long you have been training, and what your goals are.
    Test is always the starter gear...and should be the foundation for most cycles. Eq is a good add on in my opinion, but since youre on it now...see it through. What are you doing for post cycle theropy?

Consider 12 week Test Cypionate or (Test Enanthate 250mg or so) only cycles next.
    Say 1cc every 5 or 7 days. Learn how your body reacts to it. Keep the doses low as long as you are making decent gains. And by decent I mean 10+lbs of kept muscle per cycle.

Spend the next few weeks reading all around this site...you have struck gold here my friend!

D

Rookiejay is offline Member
    Welcome to the board

Quote Originally Posted by the dent depot
    Na Ho! And welcome. Please tell us how long you have been training, and what your goals are.
    Test is always the starter gear...and should be the foundation for most cycles. Eq is a good add on in my opinion, but since youre on it now...see it through. What are you doing for post cycle theropy?

Consider 12 week Test Cypionate or (Test Enanthate 250mg or so) only cycles next.
    Say 1cc every 5 or 7 days. Learn how your body reacts to it. Keep the doses low as long as you are making decent gains. And by decent I mean 10+lbs of kept muscle per cycle.

Spend the next few weeks reading all around this site...you have struck gold here my friend!

D
    Wow, thanks for your opinion. And I will spend more time to read the messages in these forum. Many thanks

G Child is offline Anabolic Member
    Some kind of padded room...wearing some kinda white jacket...can't move...help!
    喂.
    你该大约 2-3 星期然后等侯拿 Clomid。在 Clomid 等待以后开始新的周期的 4 个另一个星期,我会使用 400mg 睾丸激素和 300mg 十。
    如果你有任何问题下午我。

你好您应该等待大约2-3 星期那么采取Clomid 。在Clomid 等待另外4 个星期开始新周期, 我会使用400mg 睾甾酮和300mg Deca 之后。 如果您有任何问题PM 我。
    Last edited by G Child; 08-19-2003 at 10:57 PM.

popa is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by G Child
    喂.
    你该大约 2-3 星期然后等侯拿 Clomid。在 Clomid 等待以后开始新的周期的 4 个另一个星期,我会使用 400mg 睾丸激素和 300mg 十。
    如果你有任何问题下午我。

你好您应该等待大约2-3 星期那么采取Clomid 。在Clomid 等待另外4 个星期开始新周期, 我会使用400mg 睾甾酮和300mg Deca 之后。 如果您有任何问题PM 我。
    I totally agree

BASK8KACE is offline Anabolic Member
    Always good to see new members.

Many thanks for all your kindly opinions. I will try to look for it. thanks

Thread Information