08-19-2003, 10:12 AM #1VET
- Join Date
- Sep 2001
Ultimate GH thread (idea from Bolex)
Seeing as there is always an interest and thurst for knowledge for the proper/safe and effective use of GH...
Lets get the ultimate GH thread rolling.
If you have not used gh, do not comment. If you have researched and studied its use, still do not comment.
What I would like to see, and to provide the best "real world" information to our members..... is info from GH experienced users.
- How many days per week you shot
- How many times per day you shot
- The amounts you used per shot
- Duration of the cycle
- The other supplements you used while on GH
- The mg amounts of other supps
- How you felt while on
- How your body responded short and long term
- Positive and negative sides, short and long term
- Was it worth it
- Would you do it again
- How old you were while on
This is the kind of info that many are eager to read. Help out the board and the members folks. Share your experience.
08-19-2003, 10:14 AM #2
Damnit... i posted my answers in the other thread. Oh well here they are again.
1. 7 days a week
2. 2 dosage dependent. 6 iu's split 2x per day
3. 3 ius
4. on for a year right now...
5. T3, heavy aas, r-ala. No slin currently, stearing clear for a bit
6. Couple grams of gear a week, 12.5 mcg t3 ed/
7. I actually felt a lot more alive, wasn't as grumpy at all, had a lot more energy, just had a general sense of well being
8. Took 3 months for me to REALLY notice anything but I think i felt mental affects from the frist month.
9. Increased endurance, mental well being, cleared skin, leaned me out big time, clearer skin, i just felt generally good overall. I got a little joint pain at the start but it went away.
10. Completely worth it, I'll keep running it as long as the prices are within reason.
08-19-2003, 10:23 AM #3
I'd also like to hear about diet while on. I think that's a huge factor especially when we're trying to gauge how people have leaned out and gained size.
08-19-2003, 10:24 AM #4
Diet is really dependent on goals... cutting or bulking/clean bulking etc..
08-19-2003, 10:28 AM #5Originally Posted by bdtr
08-19-2003, 10:29 AM #6
I was cutting, kept the carbs low other than post workout meals, fats healthy (flax oils) and protiens pretty clean (mainly chicken and whey isolate). Now i'm bulking and not putting on any fat even though i'm eating a large surpluss of calories.
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)