xtremesport14 is offline Associate Member

First Slin shot today!!

Well today was my first shot of slin (humalog) and I have to say no worries no problems. I know I have posted and bugged the shit out of people on the GH/Slin subject but now I feel so comfortable and this is how it went.
    This morning after taking my first dose of GH at 2ius I ate breakfast relaxed a while and went to the gym did my daily routine about an hour and a half. I had my slin already drawn up at 5ius, (BDTR would be dissapointed in me). Immediately after taking my shot I had a powered mixed bottle of gatorade with glutamine and creatine ready to drink with me at the gym. When I got home which was about 20 minutes later I could tell I felt a little weird I would describe it as jittery. I had my mid morning Muscle Milk shake and 5-10 minutes later I felt fine. For the next 2hrs no problems. Then I went to my favorite Mexican restaurant and ordered a big chicken breast and white rice. It's been about 5hrs since my shot and I have to say I feel fine. I know it's just the first shot but next shot will have a diffrent kind of drink with it to see if I can totally stay clear from the jitters probably a carb drink with the glutamine and creatine mixed in. I forgot the T3 this morning though, will have to start that tomorrow. If every day goes like this and I get the results I hope for AS might be out for me and I'll just stick with the GH/Slin. Especially because this fucking acne is driving me crazy but that's another post I'm about to put in the Spa sec check it out.

BDTR is offline Retired
    nah bro, not disapointed. Just lookin out for your best interests, I only said start lower than that to find out how you react. Glad everything went well for you, be safe.

Quote Originally Posted by xtremesport14
    I had my slin already drawn up at 5ius, (BDTR would be dissapointed in me).

Nathan is offline Retired Moderator
    Here's hoping this one goes nicely for you bro. I might have to try it as well then. OH wait, I think I am. Shut up[ all of you. You don't know me.

Thread Information