Rayman is offline New Member

something stupid: how to know if the gear's getting to the muscle??

i'm in week 5 of my cycle -- 500mg test enan /week -- and other than some strength gains i can't say i've experienced anything spectacular yet. the slow start probably has something to do with the fact that i didn't jumpstart with dbol or anything. i realize this is probabaly paranoia, but how do i know if when i inject, the gear is actually getting TO the muscle, and not ... somewhere else? i've heard stories from guys here that they've injected UNDERneath the muscle, or into layers of fat... i'm really lean, and i haven't had any problems so i don't think either is the case, but still... i rotate between glutes and thighs, but i like thighs better cuz they're easier to reach. i use 22G and stick them in all the way for glutes, but about 1 inch into the thighs cuz i don't wanna go 2 deep. should i go deeper tho?? can anyone put my mind at ease?

thx
    rayman

popa is offline Senior Member
    its hard to miss a muscle when injecting and your always gonna get through the fat with a 1 inch unless your VERY over weight. Injecting underneath the muscle? wow what size of pin did he use, must of been a 3-4 inch pin. That won't happen to you in the glutes with a 1 1/2 inch pin unless your super skinny. and you said your lean then you have nothin to worry about getting through the fat.
    The eth should be in full swing now so get ready to grow

BDTR is offline Retired
    Yeah, you'd have to REALLY try to not inject into a muscle bro, i'm sure you're fine.

DF2003 is offline Banned Boofus

Even

Even If You Injected Into Fat It Still Gets To The Blood Stream
    It Will Just Take Longer

really... i was under the impression that if you DID inject into fat, it was a waste of a shot cuz you'd lose it... not too sure about under the muscle, altho from what i've seen on this board all i know is it hurts(!) and turns red. haven't had any of that tho... i guess i'm doing it right then.

neways thx guys

tryingtogetbig is offline Whiney Member
    At week 5, you are just now going to start seeing the benefits of test en. Around week 6-8, you will really start to see some cool shit happening. Keep pumping...it'll come. I continued gains from week 6 through 3-4 weeks after my last inject. Good luck and keep us posted on your gains. Also, what does your diet look like...that can play a HUGE factor. Eat, Eat...and then eat some more.

peace,

ttgb

TANK01 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Rayman
    really... i was under the impression that if you DID inject into fat, it was a waste of a shot cuz you'd lose it... not too sure about under the muscle, altho from what i've seen on this board all i know is it hurts(!) and turns red. haven't had any of that tho... i guess i'm doing it right then.

neways thx guys
    Nah you won't lose it DF is right, it just takes longer. There is major blood supply to muscle fibre, far less to fatty tissue.

It's hard to miss a muscle TBH.

TANK

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by DF2003
    Even If You Injected Into Fat It Still Gets To The Blood Stream
    It Will Just Take Longer
    That's a good way to end up with an abscess. Use 1.5" for glute and 1" for all other sites and you will be injecting deep enough into the muscle.

OGPackin is offline Anabolic Member
    Hey bro, u know ur in the muscle when u aspirate and feel back preasure. If u dont and the plunger comes back without feeling any back preasure then u know ur not in the muscle.

OG

Quote Originally Posted by OGPackin
    Hey bro, u know ur in the muscle when u aspirate and feel back preasure. If u dont and the plunger comes back without feeling any back preasure then u know ur not in the muscle.

OG
    i always aspirate and see bubbles and feel pressure. this is good. i guess u'd be surprised how fast u get used to shooting doing 2 injects a week

i'm eating like a horse but i could always up the protein intake. i'm eating a lot of chicken and beef but not enough fish. i'll have to do something about that

Billmister is offline Member
    yup aspire was hits the target... like they said... pull back on the plunger if you see little air bubbles come your good. If you see blood, remove the needle and stick yourself... or your animal somewhere else. good luck

Thread Information