jakuja is offline Junior Member

Thumbs up Amazed with my hGH !!!

Wow guys! Usually 3 weeks into my test Enanthate /deca cycle my testies start shrinking, my hair starts falling out like crazy, and i start needing to pee often.

This is the first time ive been taking 4i.u. hGH every night before bed during my cycle and now im 6 weeks into my cycle(500mg/test/week, 300mg/deca/week), have no hair loss at all, my testies are at full size, got my sperm checked and its higher count than before, and no problems with my prostate.

Every night about 10-15 mins after my hGH injection my balls get a tingling kinda tickle sensation that i usually get after ive been of the testo a long time when they kick back into gear.

This stuff is just great. Only side effect i have experiemced is pimples but i was prepared with 5 bottles of retin-A and now my pimples are all cleared up.

Im never hitting Testo again without hGH in the stack its just amazing the difference.

Later Guys!

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    wow? I'm on HGH and Shit, my boys aren't tingling??? Lucky you! Iv'e been on for almost 6 weeks and I haven't notice anything. I plan on throwing in some TEST and some EQ in a month or so.
    Last edited by buylongterm; 08-11-2003 at 01:38 PM.

well you will be impressed with the difference of Testo w hGH compared to w/o

Best of luck bro!

Diesel1 is offline Associate Member
    what kind of of HGH are u taking?? Also what are your stats?

Quote Originally Posted by jakuja
    well you will be impressed with the difference of Testo w hGH compared to w/o

Best of luck bro!

Thanks! I'm just hoping I will be able to survive at least 3 months on the stuff. Its been giving me really bad shoulder pain, wrist pain, finger pain. I wake up in the morning and I can barely get out of bed. It's brutal.

orazal is offline New Member
    Whats the cost of your HGH cycle running you man

I pay on the HIGH side. I have to pay per vial of Serostim. For 6 vials (7 come in a kit @126iu's) it runs me 625.00!!!!

jarrett is offline Senior Member
    jsut wait til ya'll go through all the side effect of long term use.. joints swelling up you cant move your fingers.. cant grip a thing, and your shoes dont fit

Quote Originally Posted by jarrett
    jsut wait til ya'll go through all the side effect of long term use.. joints swelling up you cant move your fingers.. cant grip a thing, and your shoes dont fit
    I've been told that after awhile your body starts to feel much better. Shoes don't fit? I think a lot of that has to do with the amount your taking. Some guys abuse the stuff. For me, I'm only doing 2ius ED. Have you tried it yet?

Quote Originally Posted by buylongterm
    I've been told that after awhile your body starts to feel much better. Shoes don't fit? I think a lot of that has to do with the amount your taking. Some guys abuse the stuff. For me, I'm only doing 2ius ED. Have you tried it yet?

hehehe we all say we are jsut gunna use a maximum of 2 iu'd ed.... dont worry the bug with catch up to you soon.

most people experince the above problems when they get up into 4 to 6 iu's ed

Well, if my body could handle 4iu's a day, then fine. but, I've heard stories about guys injecting over 12iu's a day. Thats what I'm talking about. As with anything, if you abuse, you will get sides. I would NEVER go over 4ius a day. I would rather do smaller doses over longer periods of time.

orazal is offline New Member
    HGH better give some DAMN! good results cuz that shit is a fortune......Let me be with my bottle of Fina nice and cheap and good results keepable too lol

Im Doing Novo Nordisk 4i.u. vials. Payed a little under 10 dollars per 4i.u. vial.

Only bad side from the gh that i could recognize was feeling very sick the first 5 days but that went away.

Hey bro i dont get any of the back pains anymore, i used to so bad that i couldent really bend my back at all , but every morning after a hot shower/bath i bend down to like try to touch my toes for 5-10 minutes then i sucked in around my stomach and tied a rope very very tight around my lower back and left it like that for 30-45 minutes and then took it off and after 2 days i could move like before.

MAy sound kinda funny but it works great.

big N is offline Anabolic Member
    Hey bro i dont get any of the back pains anymore, i used to so bad that i couldent really bend my back at all , but every morning after a hot shower/bath i bend down to like try to touch my toes for 5-10 minutes then i sucked in around my stomach and tied a rope very very tight around my lower back and left it like that for 30-45 minutes and then took it off and after 2 days i could move like before.

MAy sound kinda funny but it works great.
    jarett ,bro once ur growth plates are closed u feel wont grow nor will u get any taller ,thats bull shit !!!!!ive been on for a while ,at 4ius ,the firet 5 weeks are crucial till ur body gets used to to it then that its it all goes away in most cases.anything over 4-6 ius i9s known to be a waste ,other the extra lipolysis .dont llok at the pros that atke 10 ius to maintain year round and 20 round contest ,ur body protects u from large surges of GH by creatingantibodys and fighting it ,so u dont get acromegaly ,the peole that cant create those antibodys are the ones that get the diseases u ether have it or u dont !use 4ius to get where u want and drop down to 2 to maintain .

MIKE_XXL is offline SCAMMER
    This is what i say you do, go to a pharmacie pick up a pregnancy test, pee in it in the morning after your GH injection and see what it says, i have a feeling it might show positive...i have never heard of anyone's testicles getting full and not shrinking on GH, however HCG which is what is often in counterfeit GH products as it comes in a powder that needs to be mixed with water will increase your sperm count as well as testicle size, so do yourself a favor and check this out...i hope i am wring for your sake, but this is a little food for though here for you...good luck...XXL

Oh yeah and you should not get pimples from GH, it usually improves the skin condition...XXL

Quote Originally Posted by big N
    jarett ,bro once ur growth plates are closed u feel wont grow nor will u get any taller ,thats bull shit !!!!!ive been on for a while ,at 4ius ,the firet 5 weeks are crucial till ur body gets used to to it then that its it all goes away in most cases.anything over 4-6 ius i9s known to be a waste ,other the extra lipolysis .dont llok at the pros that atke 10 ius to maintain year round and 20 round contest ,ur body protects u from large surges of GH by creatingantibodys and fighting it ,so u dont get acromegaly ,the peole that cant create those antibodys are the ones that get the diseases u ether have it or u dont !use 4ius to get where u want and drop down to 2 to maintain .
    I never mentioned anything about growth plates or that you'll grow taller..

I was mentioning about swollen joints

No my hGH is ligit. It was imported into my country on a air-load and when brought into the storage building i took 150 vials and payed a little under 10 dolars each. Still in the plastic they use to box each 10 packs together and the outer plastic to bond 10 wrapped packs together to make 100 per "box". There is no way it could be fake unless Novo Nordisk is sending fakes straight out of theyre labs.

Oh yeah and MIKE_XXL, Look at the rest of my cycle i wrote up there., do you see the 500mg Testosterone and 300mg Deca per week? Thats what the pimples are from the 500mg Testo Enantat, i diddent mean the gh.

In any case GH will not restore your test and keep you testicles from shrinking, THAT'S IT! SO it's your call get tested or not, but let me tell you in the USA the government is sending faske kits to AIDS patients that are using to much GH as they know that they are selling it...after 3 weeks of use you should have sore joints in your hands, not pimples and full testicles, hey maybe your test is bunk...lol...i am done arguing here, your mind is already made up...XXL

BDTR is offline Retired
    Bro, you got ripped if your nuts are full and you're getting tingilling in them after the shots. You're injecting HCG every day. LISTEN to Mike XXL, he knows exactly what he's talking about, go get a preg test, 1000 bucks says you're shooting HCG which you really don't wanna be doing.

FRANK WHITE is offline Senior Member
    Glad to hear all is so good, but I'm with the others who say get it checked just to be sure. I used Lilly Humatrope, 6i.u.'s per day for two months and didn't have the results your describing. I felt great and looked better but my boys didn't get any fuller. Best of luck.

johnsomebody is offline Senior Member
    Amen to the pregnancy test. What can you lose but a few bucks??

If it IS HCG , you run the risk of permanently desensitizing your nads to your own LH. That means they'll shrivel up and never come back once you're off the stuff if you take it long enough, especially anything over 500 iu/day (that's 1/10th the amount in most HCG vials after mixing.)

The tingly thing is exactly what HCG does to me -I've been on it for a week at the end of my cycle and took it for a week mid cycle as well, 500 iu/day.

csal is offline New Member
    I have been taking HGH for 10 days. I know that is not a long period of time, but I am not experiencing any joint pain, or anything like that. do you think I was ripped off, or have I not let enough time elapse?

Quote Originally Posted by jarrett
    I never mentioned anything about growth plates or that you'll grow taller..

I was mentioning about swollen joints
    then why wouldnt ur shoes fit ???swollen joints wont make ur shos not fit.

Quote Originally Posted by csal
    I have been taking HGH for 10 days. I know that is not a long period of time, but I am not experiencing any joint pain, or anything like that. do you think I was ripped off, or have I not let enough time elapse?
    it takes round 3weeks till u start getting stiff fingers in the ama nd swollen joints ,

zmatalucci is offline Associate Member
    Oh my,,, Mike_XXL,,,I didn't even think of that (hcg instead of hgh) Jakuja I would seriously look into this,,,and it sounds pretty convincing that it is in fact hcg,, what's a pregnancy test gonna cost you,, $23.96 at cvs

Well thank you guys for the back up...as you all say you got nothing to loose bu a few bucks, and you could be saving your nads...

csal...if you have any doubt get a pregnancy test as well...all guys i know around here that use GH use the pregnancy test to check their GH and most of them are big dudes and get theirt shit from very reliable sources, you can never be to carefull...good luck...XXL

csal is offline New Member
    Thanks XXL

SonGoku is offline Associate Member
    No my hGH is ligit. It was imported into my country on a air-load and when brought into the storage building i took 150 vials and payed a little under 10 dolars each. Still in the plastic they use to box each 10 packs together and the outer plastic to bond 10 wrapped packs together to make 100 per "box". There is no way it could be fake unless Novo Nordisk is sending fakes straight out of theyre labs.

Novo Nordisk hGH is supposed to be great. I've never tried it but I live in Denmark (Novo Nordisk is a danish company) and a lot of people here swear by it. It's said to be very expensive on the black marked here. I have a contact that might be able to get a hold of some.

I heard that some years ago they had to fire a couple of big dudes working in storage because they stole from the inventory. I guess their size gave them away!?

I don't know if the following is true but I've heard thatNovo Nordisk are the only ones that where able to produce hGH with all 23 enzymes (the hGH that humans produce consists of 23 enzymes) and that they have a patent on this. That's why it's impossible to test if you do their hGH.
    I heard through some people that new people that worked on the project while they first started producing it, that they were not able to find any sides while testing it on lab rats and later on on humans.

All of this might be bullocks, so if any of you can correct me or share some new light on this, please don't hesitate to do so.

Also isn't it true that it should be kept on a constantly low temperature (like fridge temp.)or the organisms in it will die and it will becomeuneffective??? How long does it take before it goes bad if not kept at the correct temp.??? Nice to know if they try to sell it to you and it's not kept at the correct temp.

Well ive taken the test to satisfy you guys and the results are good.

My hGH was sent to the Government Controlled Pharmacy of my country, Stamped on the side of every package for my country. I got it before it even reached the government ran pharmacys so i have been sure its not fake bros. Theres just no way at all.

And it cant be hcg espacially when i have to wait at least 3 minutes for the little particles to dessolve fully as i have understood.

Maybe its just me that it works on but i know it has kept all the sides i usually experiance from testo away except for the pimples.

SonGoku, yes its marked it should be kept between 2-9c, and after reconstitution at 2-9c at a max of 14 days. DOnt know about how long itll survive outside of a cooled enviroment though

FRANK WHITE is offline Senior Member

Thumbs up

Congrats Bro, glad everything checked out. Have a great time on your cycle.

Wow, this is definitely an interesting thread. All I know is XXL, Big N, and BDTR know their stuff. I have done a ton of research, read thousands of threads on HGH, and never once did tingling nads even come up. But, If you research HCG , some people get that. But, from what your saying, It does sound like your stuff is legit.

I still hope and pray that my joint pain and shoulder pain go away. I can easily take the pain ED as long as I know it won't be a permanent thing. I have again, opted to wait another week before I start lifting again.
    Last edited by buylongterm; 08-12-2003 at 04:20 PM.

I'm glad it checked out okay too bro!

Thanx guys-.

I guess we're kinda paranoid here in the US from all this iffy Mexican Vet gear we use, even if none of it's HGH.

Hey all,

this previousley posted by raoul3,..

From what I've researched GH can cause gyno by stimulating estrogen synthesis... Here is a good read. http://www.endotext.org/male/male14/male14.htm

thats true i believe it fully, i have taken testo enanthate cycle before and not touched any anti e's during or after the cycle, no hcg nothin and no gyno no sensitivity no itching. but now running testo enanthate again with no anti e during cycle and at night time take 4iu hGH and after about 2 hours lasting untill the morning my nipple gets an itchy feelin, but i left out the hGH for 2 days and the itching immideatley went away.. interesting..

Thread Information