Thread: Many questions

bRKBEATz is offline Junior Member

Many questions

Hello, I'm new to this board and have never used steroids before. I am 23 years old, 6'2" and 170 lbs. I have been going to the gym 6 days a week for about a year and a half. The gains I see have been minimal. I have been reading about steroids online for a week or so and I want give them a try.

I wanted to use only 1 steroid to start out with because I'm a little nervous about pumping my body full of different drugs. Deca seems like a good choice according to this web page.

1) Can anyone tell me what dosage I should start out using? 250 mg/week sound good?

2) When I inject does it matter where I do it? Ive seen a lot of different options and people seem to like trying new places. Does this have any benefit, or should I just stick to the butt since people say its the least painful?

3) Do I inject my weeks dosage of Deca all at once and then wait a week before injecting again?

4) How many weeks should I use Deca for, and how long should I take off before going back on it?

5) How long before I start noticing a change in my body from when I start taking Deca?

6) I've heard mention of "Deca dick?" What exactly is this? Is it just a decrease in sex drive? Does the penis actually get smaller? Will things go back to normal once I stop using Deca?

I hope you guys can answer these questions for me. Thanks.

toolman is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by bRKBEATz
    Hello, I'm new to this board and have never used steroids before. I am 23 years old, 6'2" and 170 lbs. I have been going to the gym 6 days a week for about a year and a half. The gains I see have been minimal. I have been reading about steroids online for a week or so and I want give them a try.

I wanted to use only 1 steroid to start out with because I'm a little nervous about pumping my body full of different drugs. Deca seems like a good choice according to this web page.

1) Can anyone tell me what dosage I should start out using? 250 mg/week sound good?

2) When I inject does it matter where I do it? Ive seen a lot of different options and people seem to like trying new places. Does this have any benefit, or should I just stick to the butt since people say its the least painful?

3) Do I inject my weeks dosage of Deca all at once and then wait a week before injecting again?

4) How many weeks should I use Deca for, and how long should I take off before going back on it?

5) How long before I start noticing a change in my body from when I start taking Deca?

6) I've heard mention of "Deca dick?" What exactly is this? Is it just a decrease in sex drive? Does the penis actually get smaller? Will things go back to normal once I stop using Deca?

I hope you guys can answer these questions for me. Thanks.

I would not run Deca alone due to your question 6, Deca dick is when you can't get an erection when you run Deca without an equal amount of test. For a first cycle, you should definately run test if you only want to try one AAS. There are some who would say Deca alone is fine, but most of us would say test is best. As for your questions:

1. If your running Deca alone, go with 400 ml

2. Glutes or quads are the favorite. I shoot the glutes as you can dump 2 ml in no problem and it has the fewest veins/nerves.

3. You can shoot it once a week. The only reason for splitting it up is if you are mixing with sust or something that may be painful to shoot alone.

4. For a first cycle, go 8-10 weeks. 10 is better as it takes time for the Deca to kick in, but of all the AAS it shuts your own test production down the hardest and you want to get your nuts up and running easily. Make sure you have all pct ready to go 3 weeks after last shot of Deca.

5. I never used it alone, so not sure, but at least 3-4 weeks before you feel anything. As for body change, it also depends on your workout and diet. I noticed you said you train 6 days, that is alot and may be the cause of your size not increasing as you are probably overtraining. Down time is as important as gym time. If you dont give the muscle time to heal, you will not grow. Even on the juice.

6. Answered it first.

PumP~N~Swole is offline Associate Member
    Toolman hit it on the nail good luck with your cycle

BDTR is offline Retired
    You should have atleast a solid year of research before injecting hormones into your body.

I have been reading about steroids online for a week or so and I want give them a try.

Quote Originally Posted by bdtr
    You should have atleast a solid year of research before injecting hormones into your body.

Agreed he should do more reading, damn bdtr what are you doing posting in every thread I am I know what your doing HAHAHA bro

cAN'T keep them eyes off my sexy biatch.

BDTR is offline Retired
    I'm shooting for 1000 before the end of the night lol. Seriously though, use the search button, it'll be your best friend.

You won't get 1000 for the end of the night is up this will be funny clock stops at 11:59pm you set yourself up for it... I'll be counting )

I didnt realize she had such a nice chest Pump...Gonna have to start listening to her music.

zmatalucci is offline Associate Member
    Guys,, I've been reading about heart surgery for a few days now and I think I'm ready to start cutting. Any suggestions ie: vertical cut or horozontal,,how many ribs I should break...and how much nubain to ease the pain.
    Sorry bro,,,I had to do it,,,juice is a big step, and I don't think 1 week is sufficient time to determine that you know your ready for it.

I could careless about her music I just want her body.

That's why I'm here asking questions to learn more. Anyway, it will probably be a month or so before I make my final decision, but I don't think I need a year of research to learn everything about 1 or 2 chemical compounds. Well thanks for your help, I'm sure I will have more questions soon.

pumpseeker is offline Senior Member
    I am 23 years old, 6'2" and 170 lbs.
    You should gain at least another 20-30 lbs naturally before touching AS. No offense but at 6'2" and 170, you're far from your NATURAL genetic potential. I suggest this because that way, you'll have a base to start with and you'll probably know much more about diet and training which is the basis for an effective cycle.

If you haven't had good gains after a year and a half, something isn't right. During the first year of bodybuilding, your body should respond and grow quickly...all training is new stimulus, your body isn't used to it. I added 20 pounds my first year at age 17 with no AS! As your body adapts, you'll plateau and find it harder to make significant gains. Once you feel you know enough about a good diet and training, then make the plunge into AS. Also, 6 days a week might be too much training, not enough rest. I take off a day every 2-3 days and fully recover before I hit a bodypart again.

Post up your diet/supps first...I suspect these aren't up to par.

Btw, a deca only cycle is not good...I've had deca dick, it sucks!

dizzle is offline Respected Member
    OT: I love listening to break beats.

When you're ready, go for 400-500mg of Test Enanthate a week for 10 weeks. Should only cost you about $100. plus clomid and nolva.

Juggernaut is offline AR Jester
    I'm with pumpseeker on the diet and supps question, what does it look like? IMHO that's the first thing I'd tackle, this alone might make a big difference in reaching your goal. I think most bros on the board would agree if you’re going to do an AS and want to keep the gains your diet needs to be jam up and jelly tight.

Rookiejay is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dizzle
    OT: I love listening to break beats.

When you're ready, go for 400-500mg of Test Enanthate a week for 10 weeks. Should only cost you about $100. plus clomid and nolva.

500mg / w for 10 weeks === that's 20 250mg amps
    $100 / 20 = $5/ amp

That's hell of a good deal...... (considering, they ask up to $30 per amp at my gym)

Well I've heard people say that theres no such thing as a "hard gainer." I can guarantee this is wrong. I have a huge appetite and have always eaten a TON of food. I'm a big fast food fan and a typical meal for me is 3 double cheeseburgers and a McChicken from Mcdonalds. I take 10g of creatine a day and drink 1 pritein shake (I forget the anount of protein in it).

I think I give my muscles enough time to rest between working them, I do Arms on Mon/Thurs, chest & shoulders on Tues/Fri, and legs on Wed/Sat. I dont work out on Sunday at all. I do situps every day and play basketball around once a week. From what Ive heard this workout schedule should be more effective than it has been for me. I think I'm pushing myself pretty hard in the gym too, I lift until I cant lift anymore in all of my sets.

Any advice would be appreciated.

Tuggy is offline Associate Member
    I totally agree with pumpseeker. Get some meat on your bones first.

Listen to us bro, you have alot to learn before making the jump. You say you have the workout and diet down, but from what you just said, you dont. Its not quanitity of food alone, but also quality. You say you eat alot of fast food and McDonalds. You cant grow muscle from all that saturated fat my friend. Its worthless. You should also know exactly how much protein you mix into a shake if you do it every day. Its impossible not to. Learn about food carbs and protein, I was a hardgainer until I did myself. I also didnt take the time to learn it until my 30's.

Your lifting way to often. Target each body part once a week, not twice. For instance, you are doing arms mo/th and then chest/shoulders tu/fr. That means you are working your triceps 4 times a week. Forget any growth there. The same with your back workouts and biceps. Look at the workout schedule they have on this site. It is excellent. You aren't growing significantly as you arent giving the muscles enough rest.

Unfortunately the same will happen on juice. If you do not give the muscles rest, and feed them the same crap your doing now, all you will get are shrunken nuts and little gain. If you dont get your diet right while off the gear, what makes you think you will get it right on. It all takes time and dedication.

And while you may not need a whole year researching, take at least 6 months as there is a shitload to learn out there and alot of bad advice you will get. That is why you have to do all your own research and learn rather than just come on and figure youll get all the right answers here.

Good luck.

Thanks for the advice, I thought that just eating tons of calories was the way to go, I guess I was wrong about that.

pumpseeker is offline Senior Member
    ditto. toolman took the words out of my mouth.

Happy to help bRKBEATz. I wish I was as interested in this when I was your age. Get in the right habits now and youll kick ass!

Thread Information