50%Natural is offline Respected Member

general Consensus on T3

I don't know of anyone personally who has taken T3. I have taken clen before but was looking at some T3. I see most people on this site use it in a cycle. I just want some opinions on the stuff as I am looking at purchasing some. Anybody who reads this who has taken it please leave a response about it. Thanks.

twosocks40 is offline Member
    It's ok in my book. It won't do you any miracles but I think it speeds things up a little. I didn't have any sides either. I'd do it again.

-B

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    I love t-3 but it needs to be used when taking AAS.

Biggy20 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by twosocks40
    It's ok in my book. It won't do you any miracles but I think it speeds things up a little. I didn't have any sides either. I'd do it again.

-B
    For my personal experience, the fat burning effect of this shit is closer to the miracle than just a little help....(but you MUST use AS with)

When do you think this will be most effective when thrown in with my next cycle:
    wk1-10 500mg test enth
    wk1-10 600mg eq
    wk1-4 25mg dbol e/d
    (post cyle e's off course)
    I was thinking to use the 42 day 5/40/55 pyramid I found in the educational forum. Also how much nolva would you guys recommend a week on this cycle(I'm prone to some water retention)? Critique me please.

sin
    sin is offline Senior Member
    so far i like t3 im on my first cycle of it right now. ive lost about ten pounds and lost almost an inch from my waist.
    as far as your cycle i think your too high on the eq, it should be lower than the amount of test your taking ie if you are doing 500mg of test per week than you should stay ~400mg per week of eq.

Quote Originally Posted by sin
    so far i like t3 im on my first cycle of it right now. ive lost about ten pounds and lost almost an inch from my waist.
    as far as your cycle i think your too high on the eq, it should be lower than the amount of test your taking ie if you are doing 500mg of test per week than you should stay ~400mg per week of eq.

Really? I have been reading posts for a while and have seen the difference between 400mg and 600mg eq is "the difference between light and day". I wouldn't be affraid to up the test but acne is a concern of mine. Eq does give me a little extra acne on the shoulders but a tshirt can fix that. Any info on the nolva would be great and also, if there are others who feel I should drop the eq then let me know. I don't want to go over 500mg test a week.

Quote Originally Posted by 50%Natural
    Really? I have been reading posts for a while and have seen the difference between 400mg and 600mg eq is "the difference between light and day". I wouldn't be affraid to up the test but acne is a concern of mine. Eq does give me a little extra acne on the shoulders but a tshirt can fix that. Any info on the nolva would be great and also, if there are others who feel I should drop the eq then let me know. I don't want to go over 500mg test a week.

Sorry. "Night and Day"

someday is offline Member
    Im doing pretty muchthe same cycle right now 50, Its my first week so i haven't seen allot of change yet....I dont think you will gain much if any weight on this cycle, however It should tone you up to a good degree. My only reccomendation is to start the AS before you start the t3. That way the AS has had to kick in and when you start t3 youll be burning away the fat and not themuscle. I'd prolly start t3 around week 4...then do it for 6 weeks. I am also using 600mgs EQ.

zmatalucci is offline Associate Member
    Good stuff

Quote Originally Posted by someday
    Im doing pretty muchthe same cycle right now 50, Its my first week so i haven't seen allot of change yet....I dont think you will gain much if any weight on this cycle, however It should tone you up to a good degree. My only reccomendation is to start the AS before you start the t3. That way the AS has had to kick in and when you start t3 youll be burning away the fat and not themuscle. I'd prolly start t3 around week 4...then do it for 6 weeks. I am also using 600mgs EQ.
    Does anyone think that I won't gain much weight on this. Is this because of the t3 or just the gear. I am at roughly 9-10% bf. I was kind of under the impression I would gain bout 10 lbs(just what I thought). I will be trying a new diet though. In the past I have made the mistake of not cutting sodium from my diet. I will be extra strict this time around to take advantage of the t3. Any other thoughts or advice would help(400 or 600mg eq/wk)?

What i figured would happen is at most i would replace the body fat with muscle. Remember t3 is pretty damn good at what it does.....from what i understand the AS are only thier to prevent muscle loss. Or replace what the t3 takes away.

twosocks40 is offline Member
    Im doing pretty muchthe same cycle right now 50, Its my first week so i haven't seen allot of change yet....I dont think you will gain much if any weight on this cycle,

Thats crazy talk. Don't worry 50, you will gain weight with the cycle your on. Someday was probably tryin to say somethin else and just typed it wrong. Anyhow, I agree that you should wait till about week 3 or 4 to start the t3. Just so the AS is kicked in and you wont get catabolic. Good luck.

-B

Quote Originally Posted by twosocks40
    Thats crazy talk. Don't worry 50, you will gain weight with the cycle your on. Someday was probably tryin to say somethin else and just typed it wrong. Anyhow, I agree that you should wait till about week 3 or 4 to start the t3. Just so the AS is kicked in and you wont get catabolic. Good luck.

-B
    Thanks 2socks. I'm pretty fired up bout this next cycle. I have some left over clen from a pre spring break cycle. I could easily get more. Anybody got some suggestions on taking this with the T3. From what I have read it sounds killer. Take together or what?

I guess what i was trying to say was that.....i personally dont expect to gain much weight. Hopefully just replace what i lose in fat with muscle. I am keeping my calories around maint. though....Have you read CYCLEONS thread about t3 dosage and cycling in the educational forum? I believe it has some info about adding clen in thier.

I guess what i was trying to say was that.....i personally dont expect to gain much weight. Hopefully just replace what i lose in fat with muscle. I am keeping my calories around maint. though....Have you read CYCLEONS thread about t3 dosage and cycling in the educational forum? I believe it has some info about adding clen in thier.
    --Checked it out earlier. Ya'll got any experience doing this?

From what i've researched just cycle clen like you normally would two weeks on, the two weeks eca. I decided on a six weeks cycle cause it would give me four weeks total of clen, then i would finish it the same time i finished my cycle, then finish the eca a week or so before my PCT. I dont know for sure though...My goal when setting it up mainly though was to make sure i was taking the clen when i was on my highest dose of t3 for max burn.

ItalianMuscle is offline Senior Member

T3

My friend had taken T3 that I gotten for him and he fucked up his thyroid. Take an Asprin with it trust me. Be careful.

From what i've researched just cycle clen like you normally would two weeks on, the two weeks eca. I decided on a six weeks cycle cause it would give me four weeks total of clen, then i would finish it the same time i finished my cycle, then finish the eca a week or so before my PCT. I dont know for sure though...My goal when setting it up mainly though was to make sure i was taking the clen when i was on my highest dose of t3 for max burn.

Lets get this straight. Start T3 and clen in week 4 of cycle mentioned earlier. Stop clen in week 6 then start back in weeks 8 an 9. With the t3 ran from wk 4-10. right? Sound good? I appreciate all the help brothers.

Quote Originally Posted by ItalianMuscle
    My friend had taken T3 that I gotten for him and he fucked up his thyroid. Take an Asprin with it trust me. Be careful.
    Plese don't tell me something like this without mentioning whether or not he dosed properly. Gotta give me more info that that Imuscle.

That sounds good man...like it says in CYC's thread though...the long taper off is the key. Best of luck.

That sounds good man...like it says in CYC's thread though...the long taper off is the key. Best of luck.

Sweet. Thanks fellas. Anyone else who has opinions on the T3 please let me know.

Thread Information