Bigboy123 is offline Senior Member

Unhappy 6'5 compitition weight?

Hey right now im of the shit....
    My stats r 6'5 260 with 8% body fat........Im goin back on in around the begining of november....I really want to do a compition next summer but I dont know what weight I should be competing at.........Im shreded now but im thinking If i could be 7 to 8% body fat at 280 id look lagit........I am plannin on running I giant bulking cycle over winter and and Big spring cycle to cut back down.......
    What do u guys think is an Ideal weight for me to compete at??????????

Carlos_E is offline National Level Bodybuilder/Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Post some picts in the member picture section or in the competitive section and I'm sure plenty will give you advice. Can't tell what you're working with without pictures.

BigGreen is offline Anabolic Member
    While I'll concede there is a "number" that should give you a good idea, what you look like is vastly more important, and I think getting overly caught up in the numbers game can ultimately be detrimental.

Also, if you're talking about a local comp, or even state level, if you're a "true" 8% @260, that is certainly sufficient, even at 6'5"....NO question.

Also, you can probably count on this thread (justifiably) being moved to the competition forum.

slobberknocker is offline Associate Member
    Claims like that are worthless without pics...

I believe Ferrigno competes around 300, and he's about that tall. Not bad for an old man, lol.

Bigboy123 is offline Senior Member
    Thanks, for ur imput, I actually lied to u all im 8.1% body fat but i rounded it down, anyway Yeah i truely am 8.1% BF..I sent my digital camara out to get fixed as soon as it gets back ill post some pics on the member picture section...Thanks for all the input

Thread Information