Thread: Post Cycle

Firehawk97 is offline New Member

Post Cycle

i have been on a anadrol /cyponaite cycle and im gettign ready to come off the anadrol in a couple of days but am gonna remain on the test for about 5 more weeks. i have had awesome gains and my worst fear is that im gonna lose the increase in my body size. i have a real hard time gaining weight so when you go from about 148lbs to almost 173lbs and looking huge (compared to before) you really wanna keep it or at least most of it. is there anything else i can do? any help please!!!

BigGreen is offline Anabolic Member
    It's pretty well a given that you're going to experience at least a slight drop off when coming off drol. How long were you on it for and how long total will the cyp end up being run? Both will factor in concerning how much you keep. I also hope that your post cycle therapy is in order, or else you'll have a lot more to worry about than keeping it "all" as you'll likely keep "none" if that's not good to go. I don't mean to insinuate that you don't have such things in order, but the connotation of your post is very much so one of a first timer (again, my apologies if this is not the case).

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    My sentiments exactly green. From the tone of your post I am going to presume that you have no clomid, furthermore I would say you have no anti e's period. If this is the case you need to get ahold of at least some clomid to run your post cycle therapy . This will help your body recover natural test levels and help you keep your gains in the process. If you get some clomid -which I suggest you do- take it 3 weeks after your last cyp injection. Run 300mg the first day. 100mg for the next 10, and 50mg for the next 10. Also I suggest that you research AAS on this site for a while before taking any more cycles. Now, how long have you been on the anadrol and cyp and at what dose? how old are you, what is your training history etc?

Firehawk97 is offline New Member
    i am getting my clomids this Friday and another 10ml of cyponiate. is there anything other then clomids i need to get?

Thread Information