Peter is offline Associate Member

anti estrogen for deca and sust?

hey guys, I was wondering what is the best anti-estrogen for a deca -test cycle. I heard nolvadex doesnt work with deca. BTW the sust I will be taking is dry sust. it has .67 mg of armidex in there but i want to take some anti e's for the deca because I believe I am prone.
    Stats- 21 yrs old
    6''2 206 lbs
    Cycle experience 1 cycle
    -Pete

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    If you have gyno sensitivity, then it will be estrogen related.

Dry Sust? Who makes that?

I always use .5mg of L-dex + 10mg of Nolva for my cycles

Toss in some B6 at 400mgED to aid in keeping prolactin down. It's a staple in all my cycles now.

Peter is offline Associate Member
    bump

BigGreen is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Peter
    bump
    I don't think you'll necessarily get or need a whole lot more info than Pheedno dropped for you. Essentially, for the sust you'll want/need (depending on sensitivity) some sort of traditional anti-e (dex, etc). Also, though relatively rare, deca gyno (which is actually caused by progesterone) won't be prevented by a traditional anti e like dex, for that your best bet is bromo...which many people report some relatively nasty sides (for an ancillary) from taking. However, i seem to recall pheedno posting a bit in the past about some alternative means to blocking this particular type of gyno (which can also be caused by tren ). I think it was pergolide, peroglyde or something like that. Bump for you hoping he'll check back and clarify on that one...if i'm even remotely close in my recollection.

pumpseeker is offline Senior Member
    I've heard of a sust that has arimidex mixed in already. Never heard of "dry sust" though. Is that .67mg of arimidex for every CC (250mg) of sust? If so, that's not enough, IMO. If you're running it correctly and shooting EOD, you would only be getting 2-2.68 mg/wk of it. You need 0.5mg ED, or 3.5 mg/wk. I even used it once at 1 mg ED or 7 mgs/wk and had good results.

My advice...get some liquidex and take 0.5mg on your NON injection days to supplement the existing supply in your sust.

Thread Information