Thread: Dbol

goboom is offline New Member

Dbol

Ok new to board and just have been reading some post and responses and everyone seems to know their sh$t. I am getting ready to start a cycle of Dbol . Just purchased 300 tabs, but as of right now I do not have the funds to get anything else to take with them. I am possibly going to be obtaining some Winstrol to take as well later on down the road. My question to all of you is, if I am only able to take the dbol at this time are there any good over the counter supplements I should take with this to help in my cycle? My mom has given me a good bit of her diuretics (water pills) and I am figuring this could possibly help with some of the bloat I could put on. Any info or guidence on this would be awesome.

Thanks,

Chaz P.

WiLLpOwEr is offline Member
    Dude do not take diuretics. That would be ridiculous. Take glutamine, creatine..you know, the standard stuff. Train hard, eat right, and sleep right.

By the way, I would do some more research before you decide to go all out on a Dianabol cycle, but then again, it's your life, so do what you want.

Just to warn you: you might get flamed pretty bad for a post like this, so just be more careful the next time you post.

Quote Originally Posted by WiLLpOwEr
    Dude do not take diuretics. That would be ridiculous. Take glutamine, creatine..you know, the standard stuff. Train hard, eat right, and sleep right.

By the way, I would do some more research before you decide to go all out on a Dianabol cycle, but then again, it's your life, so do what you want.

Just to warn you: you might get flamed pretty bad for a post like this, so just be more careful the next time you post.

Why flamed Willpower? I do apologize in advance for my ignorance.

Chaz

Well for one, your asking about supplements. And two, it's such a basic question, you could have easily answered it yourself. I didn't want to say that though because your new here and I didn't want to scare you away, because this is a great board and you can really learn a lot of information.

Rookiejay is offline Member
    300 tabs of Dbol is a lot.
    Actually it's too much.

You MUST also have (before you start dbol) Novaldex and Clomid
    whithout them - you might get SE, you will bloat and lose everything.... on top of all you will damage your liver.

Dbol - you shouldn't take it longer than 4 weeks, especially if it's your first cycle - it's highly toxic

These are the gains you will NOT keep.

IMO
    - dbol is a great component of a stack of AS (very complementary)
    by itself - is a waste.

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    Rookie J basically summed it up for you.

Dbol alone is not a very good plan, because of the nature of the gains, the liver damage, and the possibility of gyno and other related effects. Another thing, never ever ever take diuretics while on Dbol. That's a great way to send your blood pressure through the roof and put yourself at risk for a stroke. You've got to drink as much water as possible, as much as a gallon extra a day while on Dbol. See big green's log in the results section for what kind of misery you can get while not drinking enough water on Dbol.

As far as the winny, that's a fairly good idea. you'd have to get the depot though, as you'd have to take as many as 25 tabs a day in order to get the kind of dosage you need to keep your gains. I'd recommend

weeks 1-8
    winny 50 mg every other day
    weeks 1-4
    Dbol 20 mg/day

This way you can hope to avoid any real liver damage. again, do not substitute winny tabs, they're alkylated and could cause liver damage, especially combined with Dbol. Also, they're right. With Dbol and no Novaldex/Clomid you're basically asking for gyno. Do the typical post cycle recovery that you'll be able to find anywhere on the forums.

Last, a bit of flame.
    do some reading. use the search button. there are so many answers here already, and AS use is not something you just jump right into.

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    HORRIBLE!!!! Slow down and take the time to do some research. If you don't have enough money now, then wait till you do. In the long run you will be a lot happier. ... Be smart bro and take the time to learn about each AS.

Best of luck
    Last edited by buylongterm; 08-27-2003 at 12:21 PM.

toolman is offline Banned
    They are all right, you won't find any dbol only cycles recommended here. Be patient, research more and wait until you can afford everything you need.

LORDBLiTZ Guest
    Can of wormz

Ok this is why I asked this question. I have been sitting on them for 2 months now trying to determine the best route to take. My biggest problem is not so much the money its finding what I need. I GREATLY appreciate all the knowledge thus far.

Thanks,
    Chaz.

What dose size should I be taking during the 4 week dbol cycle. Should I start w/ 20mg a day and work up to how much?

ittybittymass is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by goboom
    What dose size should I be taking during the 4 week dbol cycle. Should I start w/ 20mg a day and work up to how much?
    just wait until you can stack it with something, or you will just bloat up, risk side effects, lose it all and then your test levels will be blown out, worse without clomid.

RC_0891 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by chrisAdams
    Rookie J basically summed it up for you.

As far as the winny, that's a fairly good idea. you'd have to get the depot though, as you'd have to take as many as 25 tabs a day in order to get the kind of dosage you need to keep your gains. I'd recommend

weeks 1-8
    winny 50 mg every other day
    weeks 1-4
    Dbol 20 mg/day

do some reading. use the search button. there are so many answers here already, and AS use is not something you just jump right into.
    You are right, winny usually comes in 5- 10mg tabs... but there are some 50 mg tabs out there if you can get yer hands on em.

The search button is a beautiful thing

peace

-RC

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Heres a good cycle to start with:

Wk 1-4 DBOL 25/30mg ED
    Wk 1-10 Test Enan/cyp
    Clomid for PCT

Your diet has to be in check. You need to eat eat eat!!!!! Remember eat 1.5 2.0grams of protein per body weight.

Also get plenty of rest

trimunex is offline Senior Member
    First of all, we need more back ground info laid out ... Your age? Training exp.? What does your diet look like? Have you done any other types of AAS before? Answer these and you'll get more help.

Definitely don't go with DBol alone, you'll have a damn hard time keeping those gains. If this is your 1st cycle go with someting simple like:

1-4 Dbol 25mgs ed
    1-10 Test Enan or Cyp 250 or 500 mgs per week

You''ll need to research anti-e's like Nolva or Femara because you have to have something on hand. And look up Clomid too .. for post-cycle therapy. Make sure you research your ass off first, AAS is nothing to just jump into.

trimunex is offline Senior Member
    BTW, my recommendation on Diuretics .. stay away from them.

legend is offline Associate Member
    i guess you heard it enough already but, do not do a dbol only cycle. your not going to be happy. you will not keep anything either. get yourself some test. i like enathate. get it and ask again and you'll get a good cycle to start off with.

palme is offline Rosie Member
    Buylongterm learn how to spell bro, "next cylce september"

slobberknocker is offline Associate Member
    Of course dbol gains can be kept. Muscle is muscle. Are you trying to tell me there's a difference between muscle gained from dbol and muscle gained from test?

Of course knocker, muscle is muscle, you're right. But I think what the guys were saying was, if you take Dianabol , much of the "mass" you gain will be edema, and thus will lose it when the cycle concludes, and this is why he would be unhappy with doing a Dianabol only cycle.

SooJuiced is offline Junior Member
    save the friggin dbol and throw in a test..... otherwise KABOOM, you'll lose it all bro, trust me...

TheJuicer is offline Member
    D-bol gives tons of water weight and you will think...WOW..I gain 20lbs. of muscle...wait till the water goes away and see what you have gained...stacking is the best way...Test/D-bol stack...If I was you I would see if you can't find a fellow buddy to buy a few of them...Test is cheap and if it the needle thing that bothers you....dont even start AS!!

slobberknocker is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by WiLLpOwEr
    Of course knocker, muscle is muscle, you're right. But I think what the guys were saying was, if you take Dianabol, much of the "mass" you gain will be edema, and thus will lose it when the cycle concludes, and this is why he would be unhappy with doing a Dianabol only cycle.

So take Liquidex. Nothing but lean mass gains.

FRANK WHITE is offline Senior Member
    Throw in some test bro.

Thread Information