oasismode is offline New Member

Crap! What Now??

I just did one injection of 400mg Test Enanthate and a few days later my girlfriend found it and broke it! I don't have any Clomid right now but I was considering ordering some from Pumpnpose. How long of a time frame do I have until i have to take the clomid? Has anyone else tried the liquid clomid? Anything will help.

-Mike

slobberknocker is offline Associate Member
    Why don't you just get more test and continue your cycle, instead of ending it after one shot? Oh and get a new girlfriend while you're at it, lol.

Rookiejay is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by oasismode
    I just did one injection of 400mg Test Enanthate and a few days later my girlfriend found it and broke it! I don't have any Clomid right now but I was considering ordering some from Pumpnpose. How long of a time frame do I have until i have to take the clomid? Has anyone else tried the liquid clomid? Anything will help.

-Mike
    It's 2 weeks, but - I don't know if your tests are down after 1 shot - you might want to check your test level

custom fit is offline Member
    1shot is not going to do anything. keep getting more test.

After your into your cycle, and your pumping your girl every 10mins and she raves about your performance, yell out these words while doing the deed, "See B*tch this is what steriods do."

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    hmmm, well that is one possible avenue. Another would be to get your girl on this site and let her see the truth behind AAS. Then explain to her why you were doing it and what you hoped to get out of it. After one shot you can just discontinue the cycle dont worry about pct or clomid. If she really has a problem with you juicing then that's something you will have to work out...

slobberknocker is offline Associate Member
    LOL, I remember when I told my girlfriend I use steroids . I said "Baby. I have to tell you something about me, about something that I do.........I take steroids ."

Her exact words: "Oh is that all. I thought you were gonna say you took cocaine, or something."

Carlos_E is offline National Level Bodybuilder/Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Quote Originally Posted by slobberknocker
    LOL, I remember when I told my girlfriend I use steroids . I said "Baby. I have to tell you something about me, about something that I do.........I take steroids ."

Her exact words: "Oh is that all. I thought you were gonna say you took cocaine, or something."

remz is offline New Member

hehe

yea my girl is a bit wacked when it comes to the steroid issue. when shes over my house she has a tendacy to stare at my gear like it was an ex-girlfriend.. i always think twice before leaving her in the room alone with my babies

Thread Information