pumpseeker is offline Senior Member

Denkall dbol (injectible)

Methandienone
    25mg - 10cc
    D-Bol Injection

Anyone used this? At what dosage and what were your results/opinions? I was thinking of trying it on my next cycle but I've only used orals before so I am not familiar with it. A buddy told me you only take 1 CC EOD but that sounds wierd. I was taking 30mgs/ED of the orals.

Mike21 is offline Junior Member
    My buddy injected it eod and loved it! He is now on another bottle and is drinking 1cc ed and is also very happy as well. He is running it with some QV enan at 400mg wk. Into his 4th weeks he has put on roughly 20 lbs. So figure his test is just starting to really kick in. So i would say the majority of weight and strength is from the d bol. I have only taken orals as well but i am thinking of running some injectable as well just to compare the two. Just a little info for ya bro.

want2bstronger is offline Junior Member
    sounds interesting, im looking into this

pumpseeker is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike21
    My buddy injected it eod and loved it! He is now on another bottle and is drinking 1cc ed and is also very happy as well. He is running it with some QV enan at 400mg wk. Into his 4th weeks he has put on roughly 20 lbs. So figure his test is just starting to really kick in. So i would say the majority of weight and strength is from the d bol. I have only taken orals as well but i am thinking of running some injectable as well just to compare the two. Just a little info for ya bro.
    Thanks for the info. OK, this guy is telling me you only need to inject 1CC EOD (that's only 25mgs EOD). He says it absorbs slower because it's injected so you don't have to run it ED and he suggested that dosage was fine. I would think you'd need to run it at least at 1CC ED, though, right?

Grizzly is offline New Member
    Odd, I don't know inless it has a ester attached to it some where. On the bottle or perhaps the web site does it show exactly what is in it? It could absorb slower but I'm really not sure how inless some ester is attached. Take other injectibles that is out of your system in 24 hours such as winny and suspention or any other formate ester. But since this isn't oral I take it the liver toxic you get since its 17-alpha alkylated this looks very interesting and I might look into it for my 2nd cycle. I'll bump this for you as well for more answers.

Bump

Mike21 is offline Junior Member
    I understand what you are saying. He had to run it that way due to the amount he had and wanted it last at least 3 weeks out of it so if the effects kicked in at that dose he would have some time to put on some good gains and he did. So im not saying it will work for everyone but it worked great for him. Im sure that if you ran 1cc everyday or 11/2cc's everyday you would really feel it. I ll keep you all posted on my results when I run it.

slobberknocker is offline Associate Member
    I'd just drink 1 or 2 cc's ed. Forget injecting dbol .

Thread Information