Nixter is offline Associate Member

Will this harm my gear?

Hi bro's, I'm doing a cycle with my buddy. Eq/winny. We're drinking the winny. I'm wondering if my buddy can pre-mix his in some grapefruit juice because he's got a small apartment and his GF lives with him. Would mixing a week's worth of winny in some juice have any negative effects on it's effectiveness?

Thanks guys,

Nixter.

KeyMastur is offline VET
    What's the problem with just sneaking into the bathroom to shoot it down your mouth real quick ?

pumpseeker is offline Senior Member
    I wouldn't want to take the chance. Find a way to hide it.

I am a big believer in injecting winny for most administrations. I only drink it maybe once a week, when I'm too sore to inject.

Madmax is offline Senior Member
    i wouldnt reccomend doing that....Madmax

G Child is offline Anabolic Member
    Some kind of padded room...wearing some kinda white jacket...can't move...help!
    So what if his girl sees the little bit of grapefruit and chucks it or drinks it?

BDTR is offline Retired
    I was just about to type what if his girlfriend gets thirsty and drinks the juice? I see disaster in the future. I live with the nosiest woman alive and i still manage to hide my gear and inject 2x per day, if you're drinking it... its even easier.

xtremesport14 is offline Associate Member
    I thought mine was the nosiest. I wouldn't pre mix the winny, the acid in the grapefruit juice would probably break it down.

Quote Originally Posted by bdtr
    I was just about to type what if his girlfriend gets thirsty and drinks the juice? I see disaster in the future. I live with the nosiest woman alive and i still manage to hide my gear and inject 2x per day, if you're drinking it... its even easier.

zmatalucci is offline Associate Member
    It would be fucked up if she drank it and ended up looking better than him...I'd be piiiissed

Quote Originally Posted by zmatalucci
    It would be fucked up if she drank it and ended up looking better than him...I'd be piiiissed

Ok cool, I'll tell him no-go due to possible break down. Geez though guys! It wasn't like he was going to pre-mix it and leave it in the fridge!! He's put in a bag in closet or something. Even if she did find it I doubt she's drink some unlabeled fluid from a bottle in a bag in the closet!

Nixter.

web03 is offline Associate Member
    I was thinking the same thing w/ the GF drinking it. That would be some funny shit.

b18razr is offline Junior Member
    if he was going to store it in the closet it would be wine by the time he drank it, juice isnt good left sitting out, also wouldnt she be just as suspicious (sp?) of a bottle of juice in the closet as a bottle of winny?

As a general rule she doesn't go through his gym stuff. Ok, NOT going to do it anyways. Her finding the bottle was never part of the concern. I think we each know our significant other's habits better than anybody else.

nixter.

BDTR is offline Retired
    Well ill be the first to say putting unlabled stuff in a bottle is a BAD idea. I od'd on GHB 4 years back when my roomate didn't dye it blue and had it in a water bottle. I took a big gulp of heavilly concentrated G, somewhere around 10 grams.... Not a fun experience. You can never be too safe when it comes to potentionaly harmful chemicals.

I hear ya bdtr, I know LOTS of people who have done that with G. The bottle was probably in the fridge and G is clear so you thought it was water, right? But who in their right mind is going to find a bottle of yellow liquid in a bag, in a closet, and say to themselves, "hmmm, wonder what this is? Guess I'll take a swig to find out."

My girl once had a redbull bottle in her fridge that I thought would go great with some vodka and cranberry. Mmmmm salty vodka!

Nixter.

BDTR is offline Retired
    Yup, we used to keep plenty of G around since we wouldn't really drink cus it interfered with our training but we'd always dye it and label it with a big G, apparently he got careless. That's true about what you're saying about drinking a strange liquid, im just really paranoid cus of it.

As for mislabeled drinks... nothing like waking up with a hangover from hell, going into the kitchen for OJ and it ending up to be a screwdriver.. ugh.

Thread Information