DF2003 is offline Banned Boofus

Steroids On Ricki Lake

Ricki Lake Is Doing A Show On Steroids Thursday Morning 9am Cst

WiLLpOwEr is offline Member
    Do you know anymore details?

Is it on steriod usage? Steroid abuse ? Rampantness of steroids in america? Teens and steroids? Side effects of steroids ? Addiction to steroids(mental only of course)? Will they be giving away free samples(lol)?

dizzle is offline Respected Member
    thanks for the heads up. too bad I can't watch tv here at work. maybe i'll tivo it.

ironfist is offline Elite Hall Of Fame ~ RIP ~
    Should be interesting...

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Dizzle, does Tivo Rock or what? Shit, I don't know how I would live without it!!! Anyway, You can bet if it's a Ricki Lake show, It will be whacked out. Like
    "how my boyfriend beat me up while on Steroids ". Shit like that. I wouldn't waste my time

PTbyJason is offline Retired Admin
    Here it is

Thursday (08-28-2003)
    Exposed: Perfect Bodies, Deadly Drugs
    Continuing Ricki's "Exposed" series which gives viewers an insider's look at edgy subjects that many consider taboo, today's episode focuses on the secret world of steroid use . For years, the use of illegal and often deadly - steroids has been strictly associated with professional athletes, but today, "Ricki" uncovers a new segment of the population in which steroid use has exploded in popularity…teen boys and female bodybuilders. "Ricki" offers a cautionary tale in the form of a woman whose 18-year-old nephew flew into a "roid rage " and murdered his own parents. The steroid users on today's episode say that the risks of using them are a small price to pay for the rewards of having a perfect body. Show number: 10120

Watch a clip of this show!
    Click here to watch

OMG she is totally bashing bodybuilders and steriod use. This is not good.

SonGoku is offline Associate Member
    I agree with buylongterm, there's gonan be all these horror stories and narrow minded opinions. Backed up with facts from one side only, the political correct one. Excuse my french but fuck I just hate those shows!! Political correctness my ass. Everytime I see that woman on TV it makes me wanna puke.

Juggernaut is offline AR Jester
    Come on now, say it isn't true............you guy's don't like Rikki Lake? She's cutting edge, along with Okra and Dr. Hilbert.

I am so happy I hardly watch TV anymore. Although I do put Springer on in the gym for my afternoon cardio (I turn the sound off and make up my own story line). Anytime I feel bad about how I look I can rest assure Jerry has a whole parade of freaks worse off than I. And the fact I have all my teeth makes me feel better.

There is no way in hell there will be any good come this show for or about steroids . You know it will be a bash fest with a crowd of women jumping on the bandwagon of whoever has the most dominating opinion (which is generally the person holding the mic).

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    She'll ruin any validity to that specific show when she features "Trans make over moms" and "Help my dad become a woman" in future shows to come.

Any person with an ounce of intellegence should know that anything said on such show can't be taken seriously.
    I mean, think about it. Do you hear news analysts quoting Maurie and Ricki when trying to make a credible point?

I want a transcript of that show so I can dissect it. If anyone watches it and it says that there is a way to get a transcript, can someone give me the details? I want to break down the lies from the facts.

P.T.P is offline Junior Member
    I hope some on stage has a so called "roid rage " and completely blows up on the air because we all know whats going to happen BASHING! on our game

The Base is offline Associate Member
    What utter bullshit!!

The researchers on the show have obviously gone and only selected the people who will give them the story line that they want - a bad one!!

RC_0891 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by P.T.P
    I hope some on stage has a so called "roid rage " and completely blows up on the air because we all know whats going to happen BASHING! on our game

Yeah this is one of my favorite scenarios. Bring up an 18 year old moron, who most likely has been repeatedly sexually assaulted by uncle bob since the age of 3, because he used drugs and offed his parents. Don't even bother with the fact that this person has serious mental problems, most likely in the form of bi-polar ADHD disorders. Of course it is probly the steroids fault. I mean we ALL know anabolic compounds cause severe dissociative disorders on a regular basis. Shit, the first time I looked at a bottle of deca I stuck my cat in the microwave.

I hate TV.

peace brothers

-RC

The Base is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by RC_0891
    Shit, the first time I looked at a bottle of deca I stuck my cat in the microwave.

I hate TV.
    -RC
    That's some funny shit, or even one hot cat!!

But you'r absolutly right!!

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Well, it's common sense that Teens doing roids isn't a good thing....Even if they were giving away free steroids during the show, you couldn't pay me to watch that fat whore......Worthless TV....

Money Boss Hustla is offline Retired Moderator
    I HATE RICKI LAKE!! ALL SHE DOES IS YAP!! SHE'S A FAT FUCK KNOW IT ALL!! I HOPE SOME KID FREAKS OUT ON HER AND HER FAT PIE HOLE WOULD BE WIRED SHUT FOR 10 WEEKS!!

deep breath...deep breath...my bp is now 210/120

Juggernaut is offline AR Jester
    MHB, if that were on pay per view I'd pay to see it. I would love to pick up a paper and read about someone punching her in the head for g.p.

What I want to know is where do they dig these troglodytes up from for their shows? As big a red neck as I am I wouldn't be caught dead going to one of these programs.

Dancer is offline Anabolic Member
    What I thought everyone knew steriods are evil. They will kill you and your dog. Steriod use = killing your family.

And that why no one else should use them. Leave the dirty evil steriods to the men.

dutchboy is offline Associate Member
    You know, they are not supposed to "pay" those fuck-ups on stage, but what they do is "if you come on the show and have had such and such a problem and tell the people we will fly you and a friend to ..(where ever) and give you three nights lodging and meals and some free gifts....
    not excatly what I call FAIR AND BALANCED reporting.

talon is offline Senior Member
    Damn, my Media player wont play the file...How did yo guys get this to work? I mean the file for the show.

Quote Originally Posted by talon
    Damn, my Media player wont play the file...How did yo guys get this to work? I mean the file for the show.
    It's real player compatible only. I won't download Real Player so I haven't seen it.

talon is offline Senior Member
    Oh ok, I dont want Real Player either, well wth Rickie sucks anyways ....LOL

Money Boss Hustla is offline Retired Moderator
    I shouldn't have watched that clip...it has me fuming. I have always hated that fat fuck! She should be shot with a ball of her own shit!!

If you haven't seen it, this is what is said in a nutshell:

First Riki acts all dramatic, saying: "They inject themselves to achieve the perfect body, but what is so perfect about this?"

Then there is a guy on stage, with pretty big arms and an obvious user, and he says "This is my plastic surgery"(which is a take I have never heard before).

Then there is a young guy, say 21 years old, drawing up steriods from an amp. There is a background adult voice that says "They are painfull injections, sometimes costing up to $600". Immediately after this is a big red stamp with the letters "STEROIDS EXPOSED" printed on the screen.
    After that there is a female bodybuilder with a crown on her head saying "I am the black [something] princess". After another "natural" female bodybuilder says "Honey, you have a beautiful body, use what you have [hits front double bicep shot]". The female steriod user says "What is the big deal?"

After, there is a clip of somebody doing skullcrushers(with terrible form I might add), and in the background Riki says "Is a killer body worth the murderous side affects?"
    There is an older woman on stage, who says "My nephew went into a fit of rage and killed my brother...he shot him 8 times...I blame the steriods".
    The tape concludes with a guy doing EZ-Bar curls.

All in all, the tape is obviously playing into the media's misconceptions about steriods, and I think everyone on this board knows what I mean. I just hope that Riki has more than just those two people to defend steriod use on the show, or else no one who watches it will believe for a second that steriods could actually be safe.

cjp85 is offline Member
    I hope they really please 90% of the dumb fucks watching it and explain how all these big dumb steroid freaks just shoot some steroids and go sit on their asses and watch tv all day and wake up the next day ready to win the Mr. Olympia

BDTR is offline Retired
    Steroids will always have a bad rep, they'll always be illegal and in the future, probably harsher legal wise. It's just the way it is, but I gotta say, i really hate that fat f**kin pig ricki lake. She could use some DNP , say 2 grams a day.

Dizzle

Dizzle Let Me Know If Ya Dont Tivo Ill Tape It Tommorow
    I Emailed You This Morning About It.we'll See What Ricki's Fat Ass Says

fiz
    fiz is offline New Member
    i've already seen the epsiode

the guys aren't even big.. theres this one dorky old guy who uses test for like 11 weeks at a time... he looks like he's never lifted a weight in his life..

its wack they aren't even real body builders one guy is pretty big but thats it. they just talk about how they get in fights and how one guy flipped out.. don't waste your time watching it

ItalianMuscle is offline Senior Member
    I wouldn't watch it. It would just Juice a bad rap negative and would make me pissed off !!!

Omg

This Guy Has Been On A 20 Week Cycle Anybody See His Gains? I Dont!

Whatever

This Is B/s There Is Only One Educated Bro On This Show
    This Is B/s For Real!

Sonnie is offline Junior Member
    Rikki Lake on US tv tommorow, Which means I will get to see it in a couple of years.

Fake

These Guys Must Be Getting Fake Gear

ENraged is offline Senior Member
    The only problem is the fat ass couch potatoes that will be watching this are often the ones with the biggest mouths and voice there concerns the most. With the new as control act that is in debate this is not a good time for this damn show to be aired. this will only fuel the mass ignorance that the common fool has about AS.
    damn it

olympia81 is offline Junior Member
    they always bash on "illegal" drugs because they know nothing about them and always hear all the horror stories of them,,,,,ricki lake is a heffer and should mind her own buisness.....lol

ENraged is offline Senior Member
    Hey could on of you tivo people rip that episode to a divx and stick it up for us to see as well
    poor basterds like me can not afford tivo

swoleup is offline Associate Member
    That show today was nothing but bullshit. Oh yeah let me kill my mom and dad cuz I'm on juice. Yeah right. The only real educated ones on the show was Rick Collins and that black guy. (hope black doesn't offend anyone, sorry if it does) And then they hardly would let them speak. Everyone against roids that don't even know the first thing about juice need shut the f up and worry about their own fat lazy asses. For anyone that missed the show it wasn't anything great, just uneducated people bashing steroids and the people that uses them. Til later peace out bros.

Thread Information