RC_0891 is offline Junior Member

Talking Help a 3rd timer be safe on a more aggresive cycle!

Ok all, thanks for viewing. I have completed two previous cycles, both were cycles of only one AS.

25 years old, training for nine or so years. 6'0 210 lbs, no medical conditions etc.

I am picking up some gear and this is the cycle I had planned out

wk1-10 500mg test cyp
    wk1-10 400 EQ
    wk1-10 50 mgs proviron ED
    wk7-12 50 mgs Winny ED

wk 10-12 clomid, running it 3-4 days past the last winny.

Any advice? Is this too ambitious for someone so new? I have nolva, should I be running it in conjunction with the proviron? Should I lessen the amounts, or change them? Front load the EQ? Any and all advice will be appreciated! Thanks bros

-RC

trimunex is offline Senior Member
    I'd start the Clomid a day after you've finished the Winny, and run it the normal 300/100/50 for 3 weeks. Honestly I see no reason to frontload Eq.

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by RC_0891
    Ok all, thanks for viewing. I have completed two previous cycles, both were cycles of only one AS.

25 years old, training for nine or so years. 6'0 210 lbs, no medical conditions etc.

I am picking up some gear and this is the cycle I had planned out

wk1-10 500mg test cyp
    wk1-10 400 EQ
    wk1-10 50 mgs proviron ED
    wk7-12 50 mgs Winny ED

wk 10-12 clomid, running it 3-4 days past the last winny.

Any advice? Is this too ambitious for someone so new? I have nolva, should I be running it in conjunction with the proviron? Should I lessen the amounts, or change them? Front load the EQ? Any and all advice will be appreciated! Thanks bros

-RC
    I would use 20mg of Nolva ED with your proviron. Amounts look good for a 3rd go. You could front load, but it's not neccessary.

Also, put your winny at wks8-13. Both Cyp and EQ have a half life of 17-21 days so you want to time your winny so you can jump on clomid 2 days out.

BDTR is offline Retired
    I'd probably frontload or jumpstart it with prop.

DADDYDBOL is offline Anabolic Member
    Looks real good.....maybe jumpstart with prop, not a must, good cycle.

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bdtr
    jumpstart it with prop.

Thats a good idea

Awesome, thanks for the very helpful info. I was gunna mix the EQ and test and do 2 shots a week, mon and friday thanks to the helpful advice of OJ, sound good? My overall goal is to gain about 5 lbs of lean muscle, and hopefully cut some fat during or immediately following this cycle. What about jumping on some clenbuterol along with the clomid? should help retain some gains and burn a few cals. whatcha think? thanks again!

-RC

BDTR is offline Retired
    If you're only looking to gain 5 lbs, then why use AS? You did say you wanted 5 lbs and it wasn't a typo right? I can gain 5 lbs in a buffet in one night lol.

What i meant by 5 lbs is retaining 5 lbs of pure lean muscle... ie not including water weight, fat etc. I always set my goals a bit low so as to not get my expectations up too high. I am hoping in all honesty to retain 5-10 lbs of rock hard muscle. I also want to retain a decent amount of strength. Any opinions on what I could expect on this cycle with a good training regemine? Thanks bros

-RC

BDTR is offline Retired
    Aim high bro, never set your goals low. Every cycle I tell myself i'm going to gain 500lbs of muscle, i never quite make the gain but its good to be positive, it'll help you reach your goals. With propper post cycle therapy and if your training and diet is in order you're going to gain a lot more than 5 lbs.
    Last edited by bdtr; 08-17-2003 at 10:07 PM.

Slyder is offline Junior Member

Clomid

I'd star clomid 3 days after last Winny injection. EQ takes 17 days to clear if I'm correct, so you might wanna judge PCT that way.

Thanks bro, you're right of course, I should aim high. Judging by my results with single steroid cycles, I will Indeed gain more than 5-10 lbs. With Deca alone, 10 weeks, I gained 5-10. My strength increase was more dramatic however, and I kept much of the gains, and that was without PCT. Im excited to see the results of this cycle. I gained nearly 50 lbs on my bench alone with deca. At the begining my max weight for 10 reps was aprox 210, at the end it was nearly 250. So we shall see.

Next question. Think I should throw in some clen near the end of my cycle to help cut up? or wait till PCT or later to help prevent catabolism. any thoughts?

peace

RC

arthurb999 is offline Anabolic Member
    that is a nice cycle... hope all goes well.

Quote Originally Posted by RC_0891
    Thanks bro, you're right of course, I should aim high. Judging by my results with single steroid cycles, I will Indeed gain more than 5-10 lbs. With Deca alone, 10 weeks, I gained 5-10. My strength increase was more dramatic however, and I kept much of the gains, and that was without PCT. Im excited to see the results of this cycle. I gained nearly 50 lbs on my bench alone with deca. At the begining my max weight for 10 reps was aprox 210, at the end it was nearly 250. So we shall see.

Next question. Think I should throw in some clen near the end of my cycle to help cut up? or wait till PCT or later to help prevent catabolism. any thoughts?

peace

RC
    also, should I use something to help prevent hair loss? as far as I know I haven't lost a hair in my life, but I dont wanna start now.

peace

bump

Ex_banana-eater is offline Junior Member
    Depends if you have a genetic predisposition to male pattern baldness (MPB). If anyone on your mother's side of the family has MPB that is severe, then you might want propecia, spironolactone, etc

Thread Information