Thread: First Stack

Somnius is offline Junior Member

First Stack

Okay I'm starting a deca /sust 250 cycle and have probably read every post about this stack. I was just wondering if I could get approval of this cycle. Btw, I'm 20, 5'10 I have a small build and weigh 150, I know that's really low to be takign AS but hey, I'm stubborn, so I hope you can help

week 1 deca 250mg, sust 250mg
    week 2 deca 300 mg, sust 250mg
    week 3 deca 400 mg, sust 250mg
    ...continue deca at 400mg/week and stop sust after week 6
    week 7 deca 300 mg
    week 8 deca 250mg

read many differing opinions but i think ill start clomid from weeks 9-11 at 50mgs, 100mgs, 50mgs. I have proviron on hand and am going to get some nolvadex but just a little confused on whether to use them.

Now, many people say u should run sust at 500mg, but ive read a few ppl who said they got great results from 250mg and seeing as how im small i think it might be enough. Any last opinions would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you

zmatalucci is offline Associate Member
    Why are you wasting your gear? At very least 500mg's of sus..if you cant do that switch to enanthate or cypionate ,,and from my own personal experience I would run somewhere around 400mg's deca ,,,no need for a pyramid. And six weeks of sus is pretty much worthless.I'd do 10 weeks start pct week 13

djsir007 is offline Associate Member
    Sorry to give you conflicting opinions, but I would just do the SUS 250mg/week for 10 weeks. You will put on 15-20 pounds. I truely believe that is all you need and I have about 10 friends and myself to personally vouch for that. I gained about 18 pounds on my 1st two cycles with JUST SUS 250/week for 8 weeks. Save the money and the pokers. Let us know what you decide and how it turns out.

Oh yeah, I think you should drop the pyramid also.

How about Deca 400mg/week for 8 weeks, and sust 250mg/week for 8 weeks

im just a little nervous about the 500mg cause of my size... i mean it might be a waste cause i dont even need that much to grow. But I could always raise it to 500 if the 250 isnt working out.

anymore opinions pls let me know

Thanks

Money Boss Hustla is offline Retired Moderator
    5'10 and 150 pounds!? You can gain so much naturally...I'd be suspect to your diet and training. Start eating big and lifting hard. AS is not the answer for you right now.

As for your cycle...you need to do more research.

Thanks for ur opinion, and I understand you're trying to look out for the well being of people who post... but I really wanan do this cycle and am going to do it. So I hope others can try to help me on the cycle... ive done TONS of research... but cycles are still quite subjective and need to be tailored somewhat to each persons body. Considering most of the past posts are for bigger people, im just trying to collect more opinions regarding people of my stature.

Thank you

Money Boss Hustla is offline Retired Moderator
    No flame here...but you obviously have not done tonnes of research if you were planning on doing that cycle.

Once again...go with test enanthate 500mg for 10 weeks...anti-e's and clomid also. Great first cycle.

BDTR is offline Retired
    At 5ft 10 and that body weight, a cycle is not going to help you as you obviously have holes in either your training or diet and possibly both. Once you have diet and training perfected, then make the most out of your cycle. This isn't a flame, im trying to save you from wasting a lot of money.

Nickleby is offline Junior Member
    By the sounds of it you HAVE made up your mind. However, listen to the bro's.

Your current "plan" isn't very good. Pyramid'ing is old school. If this is your first cycle, then I'd strongly suggest you do a Test Only cycle for 10 weeks at 500mg. That's really not a lot of test so don't worry yourself.

You need to get a feel for your body and how you're going to react to certain AAS's. Don't go all bull-at-a-gate on the first go around. Take it easy and enjoy the ride. Don't need to stack yet.

MBH said it best. Test Enan for 10 weeks at 500mg. Have your anti E's on hand and do your Clomid (300/100/50mg) afterwards. Enjoy. 20lbs coming on if you eat, sleep and train well.

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    500mg/sus 1-10
    400mg/deca 1-10

Clomid weeks 13-15.

toolman is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Rickson
    500mg/sus 1-10
    400mg/deca 1-10

Clomid weeks 13-15.
    Ricksons right. Pay close attention tot he clomid. If you start it the week after your last deca shot, your wasting it all and you will lose anything you gain. You need alot more research bro.

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Well, we know your mind is set, but again, just because your mind is set on doing it, doesnt mean you have to rush into it. SLOW down, and do some research. In the long run, you will be soooo happy you did

Thanks for all the advice guys... See, I know my nutritional intake is very low... I also know what it needs to be at however It's just really hard for me to take in what I need and this is where the juice comes in. It'll give me the bigger appetite and motivation needed.

Yes, obviously I'm trying to cut corners and more years of natural hard work...although I do have many under my belt (I know its hard to believe but I actually have come a long way) but I know plenty of people who rushed into it, the fact that I'm here and have been for a while reading up on posts etc means that I'm actually not rushing into it as much as you may think.

I'm going to run the cycle u suggested rickson. Just wondering though, how many mgs/week of clomid do u suggest?

Thanks again to everyone

BDTR is offline Retired
    Alright since you're going to run it, do it right.

300mg day 1
    100mg for 10 days
    50mg for 10 days.

btw, i really didn't mean for me to come as harsh, i was just trying to point out that you HAVE to be eating enough to grow or your gear is going to waste.

Yeah I know bdtr no worries. U guys are just trying to pass your wisdom... I know how much I need to eat but its very hard for me to do it cause I just cant get the appetite and/or motivation for it. I'm constantly studying and its quite hard for me to eat when I'm permanently mentally exhausted. I know AS will help...thanks

Thread Information