Thread: You decide...

Captainutrition is offline Associate Member

Thumbs up You decide...

on what I should take. Last night I was talked into doing another show in 10 weeks. Which lovely meds should I take to try and put on little mass in time for the show. What kind of poundage can I expect to gain in 10 weeks, cause I was hoping for 10 pounds.
    One buddy mentioned Anavar , Tren , and Winny. What about Deca and Test???
    In your opinion to get me bigger....what gear, how much (mg) should I inhale, and how often. I will go to the EXTREME. I need the mass. I've posted pics in the Comp Bodybuilding Q & A if you need to know why.

I need advice from you experts, and you know who you are.

MIKE_XXL is offline SCAMMER
    Hey Bro!
    You can't really gain Lean Mass while dieting and i do not care what anybody says...it is beyond difficult to do...if you want to have any chance at gaining while dieting i woudl go with 1000mg of test/week, preferably prop, 500mg of tren /week, 350mg of winny and most importantly 4iu of GH ED and 6-8iu of slin 45min after your GH shot in the morning...25mcg of T-3...and you are on your way, however i do not think even all that gear will get you 10lbs of lean while dieting for a show for 10 weeks, i think nothing will short of genetic manipulation and asmpling from Kevin Levrone...lol...good luck...XXL

Quote Originally Posted by MIKE_XXL
    Hey Bro!
    You can't really gain Lean Mass while dieting and i do not care what anybody says...it is beyond difficult to do...if you want to have any chance at gaining while dieting i woudl go with 1000mg of test/week, preferably prop, 500mg of tren/week, 350mg of winny and most importantly 4iu of GH ED and 6-8iu of slin 45min after your GH shot in the morning...25mcg of T-3...and you are on your way, however i do not think even all that gear will get you 10lbs of lean while dieting for a show for 10 weeks, i think nothing will short of genetic manipulation and asmpling from Kevin Levrone...lol...good luck...XXL

I knew I could count on you to respond. I will give it a shot and see how it goes. Thanks again Mr...XXL

jarrett is offline Senior Member
    hey bro just wanted to let you we saw you at the Lambra sat. night majorpecs, pheedno, and I

hey im also curious why you didnt carb up after your show??
    since i know you just recently had a show .
    Last edited by jarrett; 08-03-2003 at 06:17 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by jarrett
    hey bro just wanted to let you we saw you at the Lambra sat. night majorpecs, pheedno, and I

hey im also curious why you didnt carb up after your show??
    since i know you just recently had a show .
    How come you didn't say hello?

I did carb up....ice cream, blueberry cobbler, pizza, all the wrong crap, but I did carb up!!!

NEXT time say hello.

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    I think as usual Mike is right on with this one.

Mike_XXL Just so you don't go worrying....I'm not going to do the contest. I'm going to wait that year out and see what I can do for the weight. Thanks again

Thread Information