Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Results 1 to 28 of 28

Thread: EQ question

  1. #1
    gavinkuah is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Hong Kong
    Posts
    14

    EQ question

    Hi,
    Just want to ask which one is better:

    1. 200mg/ml, 2 dosages for 1 ml each per week

    2. 50mg/ml, 3 to 4 dosages for 2 ml or 1.5 ml each per week

    3. 50mg/ml, one dosage for two days for 2.5 or 3 ml each per week

    As I always thinking on it. And I normally shoot on my delts. Is it fine?

    Need your kindly help. thanks.

  2. #2
    Nixter's Avatar
    Nixter is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    389
    200mg, twice a week. 400mg per week total.

    You need to mix it with something else.
    If you want big gains, mix it with a test. If you want moderate, solid gains, go with winny.

    Nixter.

  3. #3
    gavinkuah is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Hong Kong
    Posts
    14
    push

  4. #4
    Tuggy's Avatar
    Tuggy is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Covington, Louisiana
    Posts
    318
    I think you mean "bump"

  5. #5
    kman's Avatar
    kman is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Posts
    2,132
    "pull"........lol

  6. #6
    BigGreen's Avatar
    BigGreen is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2002
    Location
    12,000 feet above it all
    Posts
    4,453
    Nixter pretty well has you covered...you won't see any added benefit from breaking up the eq into multiple shots (at least not any sort of benefit that even remotely offsets the necessity of becoming a pin cushion) and 400mg/week is probably a good place to start with this compound. Also, as he has covered, DO make an attempt to stack this compound with something else (preferably test).

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    4,795
    Quote Originally Posted by gavinkuah
    Hi,
    Just want to ask which one is better:

    1. 200mg/ml, 2 dosages for 1 ml each per week

    2. 50mg/ml, 3 to 4 dosages for 2 ml or 1.5 ml each per week

    3. 50mg/ml, one dosage for two days for 2.5 or 3 ml each per week

    As I always thinking on it. And I normally shoot on my delts. Is it fine?

    Need your kindly help. thanks.
    There all the same bro. Its just gonna be the frequency of injections. IMO I realy don't like to stick myself any more than I have to, so I always opt for the 200mg/ml and shoot it every Mon/Thur. Shooting your delts is fine as long as your can aspirate with one hand. IMO I wouldn't inject any more than 1.5cc in my delt at one time.

  8. #8
    gavinkuah is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Hong Kong
    Posts
    14
    Quote Originally Posted by 01dragonslayer
    There all the same bro. Its just gonna be the frequency of injections. IMO I realy don't like to stick myself any more than I have to, so I always opt for the 200mg/ml and shoot it every Mon/Thur. Shooting your delts is fine as long as your can aspirate with one hand. IMO I wouldn't inject any more than 1.5cc in my delt at one time.
    So if I fix the time for twice a week. And each for 200mg. I only have some bottle of EQ 50mg/ml for 10ml each. So how can I do? Is it I can shoot for two of my delts (one delt with 100mg coz not more than 1.5ml for each side) each time for twice a weeks, so I can have 200mg for each time. What do you think? many thanks

  9. #9
    gavinkuah is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Hong Kong
    Posts
    14
    bump

  10. #10
    Nixter's Avatar
    Nixter is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    389
    shoot it in your glutes This is the safest and easiest way if it's your first time. Also, you can shoot a full 2cc in each cheek with no problem.

    check this out..
    http://www.spotinjections.com/index2.htm

    Nixter.

  11. #11
    gavinkuah is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Hong Kong
    Posts
    14
    Quote Originally Posted by Nixter
    shoot it in your glutes This is the safest and easiest way if it's your first time. Also, you can shoot a full 2cc in each cheek with no problem.

    check this out..
    http://www.spotinjections.com/index2.htm

    Nixter.

    Hi Nixter,

    So that's mean 2ml for each side of glute at the same day and twice a week (so 4ml = 200mg for each time for twice a week)? many thanks. And I got somethings from the site that you quoated.


  12. #12
    JohnDoe1234's Avatar
    JohnDoe1234 is offline Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Strong Island, NY
    Posts
    501
    I don't care what anyone says, EQ is so safe you could do 1000mgs a week with no problem. I would recomend that you do 600mgs a week. Break it up into two injections weekly at 300mgs per shot

  13. #13
    Nixter's Avatar
    Nixter is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    389
    That's correct Gav. I would seriously consider doing that Eq along with another steroid thought. You get much better results when they are stacked together. What are your goals?

    Nixter.

  14. #14
    depdaddy's Avatar
    depdaddy is offline Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    la la land
    Posts
    669
    im currently using 750mg EQ Shanghai wk...split it up into 4 shots per week...i mix it with 1 cc of Shanghai Enanthate 250mg...no problems so far but im hungry as hell all the time

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    4,795
    Quote Originally Posted by gavinkuah
    So if I fix the time for twice a week. And each for 200mg. I only have some bottle of EQ 50mg/ml for 10ml each. So how can I do? Is it I can shoot for two of my delts (one delt with 100mg coz not more than 1.5ml for each side) each time for twice a weeks, so I can have 200mg for each time. What do you think? many thanks
    IMO you should wait about 1 wk before reinjecting in the same site. Try this: Mon/Thur injects; Mon=inject 2ml(100mg) in right glute & 2ml(100mg) in right quad. Thur=inject 2ml in left glute & and 2ml in left quad. Repeat every week.

  16. #16
    gavinkuah is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Hong Kong
    Posts
    14
    Quote Originally Posted by Nixter
    That's correct Gav. I would seriously consider doing that Eq along with another steroid thought. You get much better results when they are stacked together. What are your goals?

    Nixter.
    Hi Nixter,
    My goal is that I want to get more 10 to 15 lbs at this status, and try to get more lean muscle, especially on my abs fit to 8 packs. thanks for your kindly help.

    Gavin

  17. #17
    gavinkuah is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Hong Kong
    Posts
    14
    Quote Originally Posted by depdaddy
    im currently using 750mg EQ Shanghai wk...split it up into 4 shots per week...i mix it with 1 cc of Shanghai Enanthate 250mg...no problems so far but im hungry as hell all the time
    Oh I see, Yeah, I feel always hungry all the time as well. So I get lots of protein especially skim milk and chicken meat.

    Thanks

    Gavin

  18. #18
    gavinkuah is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Hong Kong
    Posts
    14
    Quote Originally Posted by 01dragonslayer
    IMO you should wait about 1 wk before reinjecting in the same site. Try this: Mon/Thur injects; Mon=inject 2ml(100mg) in right glute & 2ml(100mg) in right quad. Thur=inject 2ml in left glute & and 2ml in left quad. Repeat every week.
    Yeah, I think this a good way for my situation. Your idea is really fit for my schedule. So I will follow the step on it. Many thanks

    Gavin

  19. #19
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    4,795
    I strongly suggest adding a little test to that cycle and maybe some winny too.

  20. #20
    BRAVO's Avatar
    BRAVO is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Next door to a retard.
    Posts
    72
    I agree with the rest ---a stack is a must , if you want to see some real results....

  21. #21
    gavinkuah is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Hong Kong
    Posts
    14
    Quote Originally Posted by 01dragonslayer
    I strongly suggest adding a little test to that cycle and maybe some winny too.
    So which kind of test that I need to be add into my cycle. So sorry that may be I ask for a stupid question but I just start to use gears. As there are so many kinds of test, and how to use of it. many thanks

  22. #22
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    4,795
    Quote Originally Posted by gavinkuah
    So which kind of test that I need to be add into my cycle. So sorry that may be I ask for a stupid question but I just start to use gears. As there are so many kinds of test, and how to use of it. many thanks
    I would suggest enanthate or cypionate at 500mg/wk shot twice a wk(two 250mg shots).

  23. #23
    depdaddy's Avatar
    depdaddy is offline Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    la la land
    Posts
    669
    definately add at least 500mg enanthate week..if not more..hell you only live once

  24. #24
    gavinkuah is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Hong Kong
    Posts
    14
    And now I get Andriol 40mg each pill. And what's that and how to use it. Just want someone to give advice. many thanks

  25. #25
    rxarms's Avatar
    rxarms is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Washington
    Posts
    342
    What do you think a bout 400mg/ml once a week

  26. #26
    Nixter's Avatar
    Nixter is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    389
    Actually, I have to admit that I am doing 400mg once a week. Most of the info I got leading to my cycle said this was the norm. I can see how more frequent injects provides more stable test levels in theory. I also have to admit that even after my first needle my apprehension did not vanish. This is because it's not the needle I'm worried about but rather the gear itself and whether or not it's somehow going to get in my bloodstream. I dunno, I don't really have a good excuse for doing once a week jabs so if I'm dissapointed at the end then I only have myself to blame!!

    Nixter.

  27. #27
    Tuggy's Avatar
    Tuggy is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Covington, Louisiana
    Posts
    318
    Quote Originally Posted by rxarms
    What do you think a bout 400mg/ml once a week
    I like the 200mg/twice a week method.

  28. #28
    rxarms's Avatar
    rxarms is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Washington
    Posts
    342
    Nixter no worries bro. I am the biggest baby when it comes to shots and I just never get used to it. I think what I fear is injecting the gear into blood strip , tearing a nerve something like that. Chances are nill, but still freaks me out each and everytime, but I do admit there is bit of a high or adrenaline rush after its done.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •