Tuggy is offline Associate Member

Finally in Quads!

I finally grew a set of balls this morning and shot into my quad. I've been doing it in the glutes because of all the horror stories you hear about shooting in the quads. I have to say, so far, so good. The pin went in alot easier than I thought and there was NO discomfort pushing the juice in. A little later i had some minor soreness, but nothing that was worse than sore muscles after you have taken a few days off and return to the gym. Not worried about it anymore!!
    Last edited by Tuggy; 08-21-2003 at 08:28 AM.

BigGreen is offline Anabolic Member
    Save for one calf injection, I shot nothing but quads last cycle (which was my first)...it makes the most sense to me as it's probably the easiest spot in terms of being able to use both hands, sit comfortably and generally insure that the injection itself is carried off without a hitch. About a year from now I plan on running a cutter with prop and fina, so I'll have to hit up other options, but I can't imagine I'll ever find any spot easier than quads.

Tuggy is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BigGreen
    Save for one calf injection, I shot nothing but quads last cycle (which was my first)...it makes the most sense to me as it's probably the easiest spot in terms of being able to use both hands, sit comfortably and generally insure that the injection itself is carried off without a hitch. About a year from now I plan on running a cutter with prop and fina, so I'll have to hit up other options, but I can't imagine I'll ever find any spot easier than quads.
    I totally agree. It was much easier and I was able to relax quite a bit more without all the stretching and reaching around. You also have the added benifit of being able to clearly see everything.

ironfist is offline Elite Hall Of Fame ~ RIP ~
    I like quad shots, they are nice and easy to get at...

depdaddy is offline Member

thigh shots

thigh shots are cool until day 2/3 when the oil base starts to move downward..when i was shooting qv couldnt hardly walk at times

sp9
    sp9 is offline MMA Competition Sentinel
    Quads are the best. No problems here with them.

Thread Information