peaker is offline Senior Member

still too early on cyp

hey guys, just finished my fourth week on 500mg cyp and femara 2.5mg EOD, this is my first cycle. i have added probably a few pounds, eating like a horse and the extra calories, is most likely the cause. just wondering why i am not feeling it yet, i know cyp takes around four weeks to kick in and i am 8 shots in so far. as far as sex drive goes, nada, not a difference in drive, actually a pretty low drive. could the femara be effecting my sex drive, heard that it can effect some guys sex drives?

hopefully i will be feeling it soon, starting to lose my excitement

peaker
    Last edited by peaker; 08-21-2003 at 04:17 AM.

BigGreen is offline Anabolic Member
    As a disclaimer, I know very little about the fine differences between enan and cyp, but given that cyp is normally given an extra week to clear before clomid therapy begins than enan, might the same "mechanism" that causes that discrepancy also cause it to take just a bit longer than enan's standard of 4-5 weeks to really kick in? Just a thought.

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Don't worry you will soon. I ran cyp and it really kicked in around the 5th or 6th week and then I blew up and my strength went up also.

bump

iron4life79 is offline Retired Moderator
    really nothing for me to add here......the guys pretty much covered it.

you running anything with it bro? besides the femara i mean? and how long is your cycle?

peace I4L

Quote Originally Posted by iron4life79
    really nothing for me to add here......the guys pretty much covered it.

you running anything with it bro? besides the femara i mean? and how long is your cycle?

peace I4L
    10 weeks, probably going to extend it to 12.

half way through week 5, sex drive dead. havent noticed much at the gym. but my nuts feel like they are sitting higher, but they are not smaller.

peaker

dont worry bro.........

like posted above, things should start happening soon. keep in mind you get 3 weeks post injection(last shot) on cyp too.
    i dont think i would have run it alone, but i'm sure you have your reasons for this.
    also, some of the mass from cyp tends to water. but with the femara, youre shedding that. so dont always go by the scale bro, do you look any different in the mirror?

peace I4L

Billy_Bathgate is offline AR Vet / Retired
    I never really could take a step back and say, hmm it is working, until the 6th week.

dont worry bro.........

like posted above, things should start happening soon. keep in mind you get 3 weeks post injection(last shot) on cyp too.
    i dont think i would have run it alone, but i'm sure you have your reasons for this.
    also, some of the mass from cyp tends to water. but with the femara, youre shedding that. so dont always go by the scale bro, do you look any different in the mirror?

peace I4L
    my girlfriend says i look leaner and bigger, as in fuller in the shoulder, bis and back. i think i shouldnt look at the scales, as long as i am looking bigger and feel stronger i should be happy

i am prone to gyno, had symptoms when i was a kid, do u think i should drop the femara to .5ml EOD, so leave it where it is, i'd rather have lean gains, then gains with water weight.

i'd just keep everything where it is bro.

the cyp hasnt really done its thing as of yet, so wait until that kicks in at least, before you change anything. especially if youre gyno prone.

peace I4L

i'd just keep everything where it is bro.

the cyp hasnt really done its thing as of yet, so wait until that kicks in at least, before you change anything. especially if youre gyno prone.

peace I4L
    my sex drive is lower than i was before i started my cycle and its really pissing me off. maybe 2.5mg EOD of femara is over kill. i just finished week 5 and i dont feel like fucking the hottest thing i've seen.

peaker

into week 6, not feeling much at all, going to forget about the scales and just go by the mirror and the comments i get at the gym.

in your present situation, i'm not real sure what the optimal dose of femara would be.

you'll have to get some input on this from some some of the others who have run something similar to what youre doing bro. it MIGHT be kind of high, but i dont think so.........

peace I4L

about to throw in the towel guys, my first cycle and nothing has happend about from me getting very upset about eating and training so well and not gaining, i'm about 220lbs and only put on a few pounds.

what can i do to stay motivated? the test has done nothing for me, sex drive dead, energy levels low, training intensity up slight (probably placebo effect)

5.5 weeks in

peaker

Don King is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by peaker
    about to throw in the towel guys, my first cycle and nothing has happend about from me getting very upset about eating and training so well and not gaining, i'm about 220lbs and only put on a few pounds.

what can i do to stay motivated? the test has done nothing for me, sex drive dead, energy levels low, training intensity up slight (probably placebo effect)

5.5 weeks in

peaker
    I'm exactly where you are, except 4 weeks into 1 gram/week. FUCK!

Quote Originally Posted by Don King
    I'm exactly where you are, except 4 weeks into 1 gram/week. FUCK!
    i feel your pain buddy

peaker

G Child is offline Anabolic Member
    Some kind of padded room...wearing some kinda white jacket...can't move...help!
    Try to stick in there, I have known people that didn't really get dramatic weight gain until week 7.

Thread Information