Thread: anabolic.com

Buckeye89 is offline New Member

anabolic.com

is it worth paying 20 bucks to become a member? is there any information they are going to give me thats worth 20 bucks that i cant already get here?

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    No..... You got all the info you need here for free

Testify is offline Senior Member
    I can't tell you about their site, but I can tell you that I can learn anything I want to know right here. Save your money.

T

LORDBLiTZ Guest
    Not worth it! AR makes them bow headz

i figured. i 've paid before to get on sites before i knew about AR. i was hungry for info and truthful info.

toolman is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Buckeye89
    i figured. i 've paid before to get on sites before i knew about AR. i was hungry for info and truthful info.
    Not sure about their site, but I belong to a pay site and the nice thing about it is you don't have all the kids on it spouting off and giving bad info. Credit card requirements make that hard for them to get on.

i'll stick with AR. but i was just surfin the net and came across it and thought i'd check with some bro's that knows whats up.....

PurePower is offline Senior Member
    AR is the shiznit and its free.... knowledge of members is great......... WE are all equal WE LOVE TO SMOKE WEIGHT

legend is offline Associate Member
    i was there. not worth it. not to blow anyones horn, but in the three weeks i have been here, i can easily say that there are alot more experienced and better educated members on this board. i also see alot less cussing and flaming. this is definately a better place for information. although i enjoy giving someone a good verbal beating every now and then, i prefer it here.

Tuggy is offline Associate Member
    Stay here for free. Besides, I have talked to some of the most knowledgeable people ever at this site.

bermich is offline Anabolic Member
    I dont know if I can post this BUT. I paid 40$ for one of those Ebook things on EF. It was ABSOLUTELY worth the it since they steered me towards a better deal that saved me somewhere around 200 dollars. The impatience in me almost screwed me out of that much money.
    It may take some time depending on what you are looking for but this board is great. Stay here. Each day I am learning SO MUCH more shit. Not just about steroids but about WACKING IT and POST WHORES. Well rounded board. Its great. jk...
    BTW. What does 20 bucks get ya????"

barbarian is offline Banned
    dude never pay FREE all the way i get everthing FREE fromt the internet dont pay for shit theres always someone with the same servece for FREE.

P.T.P is offline Junior Member
    Ive been browsing onto other sites but to be honest with you this site can't be beat. There are so many great people on here with exellent knowledge. Everything is positive and encouraging.

swoleup is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by P.T.P
    Ive been browsing onto other sites but to be honest with you this site can't be beat. There are so many great people on here with exellent knowledge. Everything is positive and encouraging.
    Yep what he said

web03 is offline Associate Member
    my first site that I used was a pay site. It wasn't bad at all but I get this site for FREE and I like the enviroment much better.

Thread Information