Thread: For my money!

basslayer is offline New Member

For my money!

Hopefully for my first post I'm doing this right and not pissing anybody off...so here I go.After not being into many sports hardcore(read..not being great at any),I decided to start lifting 8 mo.'s ago.My background is a bicycling and running,no lifiting.I am 5'11',11% BF,175lbs. and benching 175 on my flat.My ? is...I found a source for 50 5mg D-Bol and some Deca or Sus (3 ea.) for $92 with shipping.I choose this cycle 'cause it's what I can afford.I know somebody will tell me to wait 'till I can buy twice as much but I can't get that much past the wife(yes,I still have balls) w/o her getting into my business.It is my first cycle so if I just get a little gain it's o.k.It will help me decide if it's for me and if my source is good.I was gonna use the Deca or Sus every 10 days for a month to go with my D-bol.I'm looking more for strength gains first and maybe to lose 2% BF second.I know it's alot of things to digest,but what does everybody think?

bouya_ak is offline Junior Member
    deca did't start working for me untill after my forth injection,imho if your going to do it don't half ass it

Rookiejay is offline Member
    You need more - that wouldn't be enough to even start - it's a complete waste.

Even if you run dbol at 25mg/ day - it would only last for 10 days - you'll see the bloating and power - but you won't get any results.

I don't know how much deca and sus you have - only 3 shots every 10 days - won't do anything - it takes 3 weeks for deca to kick in - since you're not saturating (ie taking injections every 3 or 4 days) - by the time it kicks in it would be a complete waste

It might work the opposite to you ----- you will shut down your natural test but won't get enough from the gear --- as a result you might end up loosing strength and your muscle

IMO - Don't do it.....

You also MUST buy clomid and nolvadex (or other anti-e's) before you start anything

Jay
    Last edited by Rookiejay; 08-22-2003 at 11:44 AM.

slobberknocker is offline Associate Member
    Not nearly enough.

depdaddy is offline Member
    how much deca did you get...you couldnt have gotten much of anything for $92

Think about it - if you're getting 3 shots of test @250mg over 1 month period ===

3 x 250 = 750
    over 30 days = 750 / 30 = 25 mg/ day --- That's way below your natural level

If your natural test is shot - you're getting weaker and loosing your muscle

Dbol will help you in the beginning, Deca is completely wasted

As a result by the end of the month you'll be a veggie....... and without PCT --- who knows............
    Last edited by Rookiejay; 08-21-2003 at 05:44 PM.

zmatalucci is offline Associate Member
    Save your money bro!!!

way to low on test..just enough to fuck your levels up..im personally on 1 gm week enanthate

calidude is offline Senior Member
    first cycle should be maybe just 500mg of test a week for 10wks and 300mg of deca a week for 10 wks. followed by clomid. if you want to do test for 10wks by it self then that will put a lot on you too since you have never done AAS b4. But it is your choice.

For my money!

From what I got from people is to use the Deca only or the test.Does that sound right?I think I can get 6 Deca for the $.

someday is offline Member
    Run the test alone buy at least 16 of them. 500mgs a week for 8 weeks. Dont forget your still gonna have to buy pinz, anti-e's, clomid, and an outrageous amount of food....

someday is offline Member
    Although since you've only been weight training for eight months i bet you could put on alot of weight easily with getting your diet in check....why dont you postyour diet and see what people think...

sin
    sin is offline Senior Member
    what bothers me about this thread is that no one asked your age, nor did they point out that you have not even been working out for a year. everyone is willing to throw in some advice on how much and for how long, but no one is going to throw in the fact that you shouldnt even be considering a cycle at this point.
    basslayer, most people on this board will tell you that you should try to maximize your potential naturally, or at least get some good years of lifting under your belt before you think about cycling. 8 months! come on, try two or three years at least, so you know what you have in you naturally.

usualsuspect is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by basslayer
    .It is my first cycle so if I just get a little gain it's o.k.
    First off realize most people make their best gains on their first cycle. This is when your body has the most potential to respond to aas.

If your only looking for a modest gain then save your money on juice, buy some creatine, and learn how to eat and train right first.

(laughing) Training for 8 months and ready to start juicing?...You got to be kidding me.

~US~

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    Quote Originally Posted by usualsuspect
    First off realize most people make their best gains on their first cycle. This is when your body has the most potential to respond to aas.

If your only looking for a modest gain then save your money on juice, buy some creatine, and learn how to eat and train right first.

(laughing) Training for 8 months and ready to start juicing?...You got to be kidding me.

~US~
    That's exactly right..
    To you guys that are telling this guy that he doesn't have enough stuff and to get more etc.. is doing him a big injustice. He probably doesn't even have a sound workout and diet not to mention he's only been working out for 8 months, and your telling him to get more stuff?
    C'mon guys think alittle bit before u give someone in his situation advice like that...

Quote Originally Posted by MBaraso
    That's exactly right..
    To you guys that are telling this guy that he doesn't have enough stuff and to get more etc.. is doing him a big injustice. He probably doesn't even have a sound workout and diet not to mention he's only been working out for 8 months, and your telling him to get more stuff?
    C'mon guys think alittle bit before u give someone in his situation advice like that...
    We are not just telling him "he doesn't have enough and get more" - you should read carefully his question and the responses before passing a judgment on the quality of responses.

A mature man - explained his specific scenario and asked for our opinion.
    The responses (opinions) were - either do it right (i.e. get more gear) or don't do it at all.
    I even used specific calculations to support my findings.

Read more careful next time before posting useless patronizing responses.
    Last edited by Rookiejay; 08-22-2003 at 10:40 AM.

More for $ info update.

I understand that 8 mo's is not that long but I do know my potential.I do have a good diet going and a great workout plan.I work with 2 trainers(they are friends so they are free!) in the gym 5-6 days a week and 1+ hours a day.I've gained 15 + pounds in the time I've been working out added 80# to my flat bench and 30# to incline,etc.As I mentioned before I do have a fitness background.I was a state ranked amature cyclist and run a 25 min. 5K and Army Infantry boot camp at 32 ,so I do know a little about potential.I am not looking to be Lou but just bump up one size.I understand what some people are saying about not bothering and if they stick to that opinion after reading more about me than I can except that.

From what I got from people is to use the Deca only or the test.Does that sound right?I think I can get 6 Deca for the $.
    You'd still need to buy the stuff for PCT and some anti-e's during the cycle. (which alone could cost you up to $90)

Again, if I were you (under your circumstances) - my opinion stands -I wouldn't do it.

I understand that 8 mo's is not that long but I do know my potential.I do have a good diet going and a great workout plan.I work with 2 trainers(they are friends so they are free!) in the gym 5-6 days a week and 1+ hours a day.I've gained 15 + pounds in the time I've been working out added 80# to my flat bench and 30# to incline,etc.As I mentioned before I do have a fitness background.I was a state ranked amature cyclist and run a 25 min. 5K and Army Infantry boot camp at 32 ,so I do know a little about potential.I am not looking to be Lou but just bump up one size.I understand what some people are saying about not bothering and if they stick to that opinion after reading more about me than I can except that.
    I'm pretty much the same age and physique as you are. (and also ex military)
    I'm glad I went on gear... - it's changing my life like crazy (to the positive)

But under your constrains - you might fuck yourself up.

either put a good cycle together or don't do it at all.

IMO

Quote Originally Posted by someday
    ............ Dont forget your still gonna have to buy pinz, anti-e's, clomid, and an outrageous amount of food....
    Good point - that's another expense....

also, how can you hide pinz from your significant other???? might be a bit tricky

In any way -- Goood luck to you

Pinz

Buying pinz is what I do for a living.I'm sitting in a warehouse of them right now,plus I stick all of my exotic animals myself,so i already have a stack of them at home.

talon is offline Senior Member
    Basslayer...How much research have you done on steroids , especially the ones you thinking about putting in your body? Remember test is a hormone, it changes alot of things when put into you body in added amounts. Just wanted to make sure you know your stuff before you EVER do this.

toolman is offline Banned
    Basslayer,

You will get alot of varying advice on here. Some of it good and a good amount of it bad. However, listen to everyone telling you not to do it.

1. As mentioned before, that much gear is just enough to shut down your natural test, and not enough to give you any real gain.

2. You need all of your nolvadex and clomid for gyno and pct, again, as mentioned before.

3. Lastly, is your wife. You cannot hide it from her. You should absolutely talk to her about it and educate her. Mine is a nurse and was dead set against it until I showed her all of my research, etc. She refused to participate and stick me (she thought I would never do it on my own) but now she is on board as she saw the first cycle results and learned more. Imagine what would happen if she found out and you never discussed it with her.

The gear dosage is wrong,, and I know you don't want to hear it, but its too early with only 8 mnths. Further, you are lifting too much if you are lifting 6 days a week and over an hour a day. Read any BB instruction and you will learn about cortizal build up after 1 hour of work out. Your body needs more than 1 day off a week to properly grow.

Time and $

I don't work the weights but only 4 days.The other days is swimming etc.Anyways,I got the rest of the "expert advice".I should wait awhile to get more time in and not spend the $ money 'till I can get a more complete cycle together with the clomid,etc.I've talked to somebody that is on a D-bol only cycle and he loves it.What's that about?

Rastus is offline Associate Member
    Wait til he comes off the d-bol. He WILL lose it. It has quick half-life, shich means you get your gains fast, but you lose them just as fast. D-bol only is a waste of $ and time. Listen to these guys when they tell you to wait. Do ALOT more research and see what your body does to changing your training and diet. AAS is not something to jump into, and believe me MANY people do not have a clue about the stuff, especially "suppliers".

I don't work the weights but only 4 days.The other days is swimming etc.Anyways,I got the rest of the "expert advice".I should wait awhile to get more time in and not spend the $ money 'till I can get a more complete cycle together with the clomid,etc.I've talked to somebody that is on a D-bol only cycle and he loves it.What's that about?
    Dbol - kicks fast - you gain fast strength and size - then you lose very fast your strength and size

It's a good starter for a few weeks before your deca or test (or whatever you use) kicks in - so you max your more permanent gains from deca or test (which are slow, but quality that last)

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    Rookie Jay my point was:
    The guy isn't even anywhere near his natural potential, plus it sounds like he did very little if any research on AS. That said I don't feel that laying out dosage's etc is doing him any good considering he shouldn't even be thinking about using AS.
    And yes I did read his post, and the response's from the rest of the guys...

defintely no run both together..i just stoped a freind of mine today he was going to start a deca only cycle but i convinced him to add 400mg enanthate week with it

Thread Information