skullkrusher is offline New Member

Cutting cycle opinions

Was going to bulk, but decided to start early on a cutting cycle since I'll be going on vacation soon here it is:

WEEK****EQ****WINNY****CLEN ****E/C/A
    1*******400***********************ED***
    2*******400***********************ED***
    3*******400***************ED***********
    4*******400***************ED***********
    5*******400**50MG/ED**************ED***
    6*******400**50MG/ED**************ED***
    7*******400**50MG/ED******ED***********
    8*******400**50MG/ED******ED***********
    9*******400**50MG/ED**************ED***
    10******400**50MG/ED**************ED***

I’ll be running cytomel starting in week five for the last 6 weeks of the cycle this way:
    Days 1-6 25mcg
    Days 7-12 50mcg
    Days 13-18 75mcg
    Days 19-24 100mcg
    Days 25-30 75mcg
    Days 31-36 50mcg
    Days 37-42 25mcg

Diet will be clean, high protein, mod. carbs (50/35/15) and cardio at least 3-4x per week.

Of course clomid post cycle.

MUSTANG_18 is offline Associate Member
    Looks very nice! I personally would start the Cycle with the Winny as it is a faster acting compound and that will give the cycle a little "kick" while the Eq takes effect. What about adding in some Tren to the cycle ? It's cheap and VERY effective. Good luck bud!

M18

CJR24 is offline New Member
    Remember Diet and Cardio are the keys to a good cutting cycle. Without that and you're wasting your time. What are your stats? I'd run the EQ at 500-600/wk. I'm about to start a similiar cycle in February, but I'm adding some test (T200, it's cheap) to help keep muscle mass and add lean mass. Clen and Xenadrine would be a good combo. Get some Nolva just in case the "G" monster makes an appearance. If you add test you might want to get some Liquidex for water retention. It shouldn't be too bad, though. Run the Clomid 3 days post cycle- 1st day 300 mg, 100 mg 10 days, 50 mg 10 days. This is just my opinion, so you might want to get some more advice from the Vets. Lookin' good though....

skullkrusher is offline New Member
    Mustang:
    I still have some tren left over from my last cycle but I got bad acne so I think I made a bad batch, so I didn't want to include it. How would you run the winny if you started in the beginning. I thought you shouldn't be on winny for longer than 6 weeks.

CJR:
    I'm gonna save my test for my next cycle later next year, plus I didn't want the bloat. I could go with prop but don't want to be a pin cushion since my eq is only 50mg.

MUSTANG_18 is offline Associate Member
    Originally posted by skullkrusher
    Mustang:
    I still have some tren left over from my last cycle but I got bad acne so I think I made a bad batch, so I didn't want to include it. How would you run the winny if you started in the beginning. I thought you shouldn't be on winny for longer than 6 weeks.

I would do 50mg/Day for the first 8 weeks of your cycle with the Winny. IMO that statement is outdated..I know guys who have gone on Winny twice that long and have had no problems with it at all. Take Alpha Lipoic Acid at 600mg/Day and Milk Thistle at 1000mg/Day through out your cycle to keep the liver protected and you'll do great

M18

Thread Information