Sigmaguy2 is offline Junior Member

Quick question on injecting

I am doing 500/wk of test E and 400mg/wk of EQ.....split up into 250 and 200 on sun and wed......have only done glute shots before.....and with this kind of dosage.....would i need to think about another site besides the glutes, like the quads........i am just worried about an abcess or major scar tissue building up with injecting that much into the same location over and over.....on a side note.....if i do have to use the quads would a 23g 1'' be fine for them.
    any help is greatly appreciated

max25533 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Sigmaguy2
    I am doing 500/wk of test E and 400mg/wk of EQ.....split up into 250 and 200 on sun and wed......have only done glute shots before.....and with this kind of dosage.....would i need to think about another site besides the glutes, like the quads........i am just worried about an abcess or major scar tissue building up with injecting that much into the same location over and over.....on a side note.....if i do have to use the quads would a 23g 1'' be fine for them.
    23 g 1 inch is fine for the thigh

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    try your shoulder too. a 1 in should be ok for them too.

BigGreen is offline Anabolic Member
    I'll continue to preach to anyone that will listen that I can't fathom any part of the body being easier to inject than the quads.

Rookiejay is offline Member
    I've done 3 so far.....
    1 - right glute (23 - 1.5) (was easier than I thought it would be)
    2 - left quad (23 - 1) (wasn't bad at all - I actually liked it better than glute)
    3 - right quad

going for left glute tomorrow - that would be interesting cause I'm right handed (but people say it should be easy)

G Child is offline Anabolic Member
    Some kind of padded room...wearing some kinda white jacket...can't move...help!
    I'ts fine but I like 25g

ross3814 is offline Member
    i have little experience, but i have taken a few eq injections and i think that the glutes are fine. I havent tried the quads yet but I think that it would hurt more for me because my legs have no meat.

G Child is offline Anabolic Member
    Some kind of padded room...wearing some kinda white jacket...can't move...help!
    Quote Originally Posted by ross3814
    i have little experience, but i have taken a few eq injections and i think that the glutes are fine. I havent tried the quads yet but I think that it would hurt more for me because my legs have no meat.
    As long as you don't move around too much, stay relaxed and don't tense up your quad it won't hurt a bit.

Jade_7674 is offline Junior Member

Use your Best Judgement

Quote Originally Posted by Sigmaguy2

Depending on the thickness of your quads 23 G 1 in or 1 1/2

depdaddy is offline Member
    i use a 22gauge 1 inch..i like to inject in the outer most part of quad myself

Money Boss Hustla is offline Retired Moderator
    Why does everyone like the quad so much? Every single person I personally know hates injecting into their quads. I tried quad injections and my leg muscle starts jumping on me...feels f'ing weird. IMHO glutes are the easiest...then delts.

TANK01 is offline Associate Member
    I prefer quads, but do get that muscle twitching thing sometimes.

TBH I find glutes difficult to reach cos of my big fat ass !

I use 1.5 inch 23g for glutes, and 1.0 inch 23g for quads.

TANK

Sigmaguy2 is offline Junior Member
    ok so the gauge is fine for the quads and glutes....but would that be too many injections for the glutes only? 2ml twice a week for 10 wks......basically will i need more than just glutes?

legend is offline Associate Member
    try the quads. after a while the glutes will get way to sore and you'll be hurting more then you need to. i prefer a 25g.1" for quads and delts. and a 23g 1.5" for glutes. if you can do your delts, it is the best spot. almost always painless. at least for me. the glute hurts me more.

depdaddy is offline Member
    just tried 2ccs in my right side delt today with a 22gauge...not to bad (250test/250eq Shanghai)very little pain...my wife is a nurse so she gives shots daily

Thread Information