DrAzura is offline New Member

Newbie question on deca

I am new to this whole concept but I am very interested in what I have heard about Deca and would like some input on its safety for a beginner? I really have never used any supplements except for OTC fat burners a while back... I just wanna get this party started!

LORDBLiTZ Guest
    You trying to make a cycle up? You can't just run a deca only cycle.

Quote Originally Posted by LORDBLiTZ
    You trying to make a cycle up? You can't just run a deca only cycle.

Really, why not? What do you recommend?

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Tell us more about yourself. What are your stats including age, wt, ht, BF%, lifting experience and anything else relevent to Bodybuilding.

tmeoe is offline Associate Member
    Sounds like you should do some more research on AAS before jumping into anything. It helps everyone here if you list your stats, like rickson said. If you give all your info and a cycle you want to take there are plenty of experts here that can guide you in the right direction. This board will give you all the info you need bro.

punk_bbuilder is offline Senior Member
    I have seen a Deca only cycle run before but it is alot better to stack it with something else. If your stats are right a D-bol/Deca cycle would be great for a biggener to AS.

clipper is offline Associate Member
    i have seen ok results from a dbol deca cycle. It is simpel for a first cycle. There are not to many probs with deca. Deca dick, and maybe hair loss. Water retention with both. More with the dbol than deca IMO. It is a good cycle for bulk. Just my 2 cents.

nevaenuf is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by clipper
    . There are not to many probs with deca. Deca dick, and maybe hair loss. Water retention .

Those dont sound too bad to me eather.

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Deca is very safe, It is a heavy anabolic and low androgenic (male-like side effects, deepinging voice, BPH...). The perfect steroid for athletes would be pure anabolic (the part that contributes to the actual building effects in the body)... but Deca, like some of it's other heavy anabolics are slower builders than something like testosterone or trenbolone . So cycles generally run over 8 weeks to get the full benefit... and front loading it (double the maintenance dose within the first 4-5 days) helps get blood levels up right away to get the ball rolling...

Deca also feels awesome on the joints. It increases fluids surrounding connective tissue.

Nandrolone has been around in sports along time - but it's not for a competitive/professional athlete subject to drug testing since even a small trace of nandrolone in your system can pop on a drug test. Since it is a completely foreign substance. Traces have been known to sit in bodyfat and be released a year after using the drug.

Deca is good stuff... feels good on the joints and has heavy anabolic properties with little androgenic. Pretty flippin' safe. Like everyone said, if you post more stats and what else you could possible get we can help you with how to use it properly...
    Last edited by Warrior; 08-24-2003 at 08:31 AM.

thanks for the info... my stats are age 23, wt ~190, ht 6'2", BF% ~20 just a guess!

Thread Information