jmadrid is offline New Member

Smile new to board. please help

Hi all!!

I am new to the board (which I recently discovered and find extremely interesting), and a complete rookie on AS or bodybuilding supplements.

I am now 33 years old and have been working out for six years (but have not been too serious or constant). Apart from weightlifting, I also do some aerobics (rowing, bike…). I have recently decided to take it seriously.

Donīt want to get huge or extremely muscled. Just increasing some muscle mass, burning some fat and improving my body tone would be enough. I am satisfied with my weight (94 kg – 205 lb) in proportion with my height (189 cm – 6,2īī), so I donīt think it is a question of mass gaining, but increasing muscle quality.

Never used any supplements, except from occasional creatine cycles and protein shakes. Honestly donīt feel like beginning with anabolic steroids (scared by potential side effects), but have been thinking about trying other stuff (heard about pro – hormones –would you recommend it?). I would also prefer sublingual or oral products (feel scared by syringes or injections)

I would welcome any advice from your part: products, training cycles, nutrition, etc.

Thank you all

palme is offline Rosie Member
    With your goals i say stay clean. You can achive that with natural traning and good dieting.
    Pro hormones will get you less effect as steroids but same side effects...so dont touch that shit. And if you do a search for oral cycles you will see itīs pretty much useless, you will lose most of what you gain. Stay clean bro!

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    I agree w/ Palm. I don't think AS is what you need at this point.
    You should look into tweaking your work-out and diet. Check out the diet and workout forums..
    Welcome to the board :-)

Rhino58 is offline Senior Member
    Welcome bro, dont go to gear at this time.

jmadrid is offline New Member
    Thank you very much for your advice.

Thread Information