Grizzly is offline New Member

Hrm Not getting the gains I'd hoped for(need support)

Maybe I'm to impatient or something but I do need some moral support here. Yesterday which was thursday is my 5th week on 500mg test enanthate a week. Guys say I'm getting bigger but I don't really see it and my strength well I haven't really seen a BOOM or EXPLOSION in that either. From what I hear you know when it kicks in like a boom or explosion of raw power. But I'm not experiencing that at all. Only thing I've noticed is i've went up in weight in as far as excersises go is bench but not a great deal. But I'm taking creatine/ala as well. Is there anyone here that don't feel the effects strength/look wise of test enanthate until 5-6wks? I'm using qv 250 and both are 100% legit. Round corners, batch number checked up and is stamped on. The lable is even and tight. The hologram has rainbows and has V slits in it so everything seems ok there. Can someone explain to me what is happening and when this is likely to kick in? I am taking nolvadex with this cycle, is that maybe why I'm blooming late? Any support would be great because It's kinda getting to me thanks.

By the way this is my first cycle.

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    How much are u eating and what are u eating, protien intake etc..? And what's your work-out schedual like? Reason I ask cuz you might be over training. Are you getting enough sleep?
    Personally I don't think your going to see an "explosion" of strenght and muscle growth from a test only cycle. Your weight should go up if your eating right and u should definetly get stronger but as far as turning into the hulk over night it's not gonna happen.
    The test in you should really have started kicking in last week so give it some time yet. Keep training hard and eating right and the results should come.

Well honestly I do have sleep problems. I can't fall asleep so I don't think my muscles are getting enough repairing process. If I just lay there tho with out moving will my muscles still repair or do I have to be in the sleep mode. I thought I read somewhere that it still would but I'm not positive about this. I eat about 3000 calories I know I should probably eat more but I'm a college student and I'm poor . Protein instake is around 250-300grams a day. Also getting back to the calories I want to make gains but I don't want to add all that fat that is also involved in eating 5000 calories a day. Let me know thanks

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    Well sleep definetly could be a factor but, then again your only in your 5th week. If u were in your 8 week I'd say there's something wrong but I think the best is still yet to come, although I would have strongly recomend stacking test with something next time around.
    250 to 300 is fine for your body weight. No one needs 400grams of protien a day to grow. That much is just unhealthy IMO.
    Try to get more sleep though. And your not drinking are u? I ask cuz I know it's a bitch not partying when your in college...

MMC78 is offline Senior Member
    Umm, what's the lot# on that QV? I've read a bunch of threads about underdosed QV products. BigGreen's comes to mind.

johnsomebody is offline Senior Member
    Yeah, the batch I got, #007, is underdosed by about 1/2. That's the consensus I've found anyway, and it was certainly my exprerience.

I didn't even feel the stuff til I hit 800mg/week.

But you gotta get sleep too. Good luck!

barbarian is offline Banned
    sounds like qv is a brand to stay away from.

web03 is offline Associate Member
    why are you taking nolva? Are you prone to gyno? If you're not I wouldn't take the nolva until you start getting symptoms. That will def help your gains some, and I wouldn't drink while on. I made the mistake one cycle and got shitty gains and a lot of fat. Web

Money Boss Hustla is offline Retired Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by web03
    why are you taking nolva? Are you prone to gyno? If you're not I wouldn't take the nolva until you start getting symptoms. That will def help your gains some, and I wouldn't drink while on. I made the mistake one cycle and got shitty gains and a lot of fat. Web
    That's a myth...Nolva will not hinder gains.

talon is offline Senior Member
    Yes MONEY is right. From what I have studied, notice I said studied and not actually experienced, Nolvidex will not reduce nor minamize your gains. Good luck bro and I hope the valley of gains comes your way.

want2bstronger is offline Junior Member
    bro, i feel same way

im stacking test next time with EQ

Tuggy is offline Associate Member
    I personally have not exp. a prob. with QV (doesn't mean there isn't one). I like their test cyp alot.

secretagentswole is offline Junior Member
    qv didnt give me any gains this go round, I just switched all my gear over to sydgroup this week. I was using the enanthate as well and it didnt do a damn thing.

Thanks everyone for posting. It's 009 is the lot number. I have one more injection before the first bottle is gone and I don't think it will be a full cc but it will be close so I think mine was 10cc just newbie mistakes probably going past 1cc mark couple times. The web site said its 251mg/cc something. But my last injection for 1st bottle is on monday I'm going to go ahead and open other bottle and take a full cc of new and rest of the first bottle to start out the week. It shouldn't really shorten my days that much. I'm supposed to take last shot on monday then open new bottle and start wk 6 on thursday. So If I double up it will just shorten my cycle by 3 days. I guess I am making some gains because I did bent over rows last night with 120LBS for 7 reps each arm. And I remember last time I did this before cycle was maybe 80lbs. I'll see on bench day monday and see if I went up if I did it should be working just maybe taking alittle longer to kick in. You guys let me know if doubling up like I previously stated. If not I may just fill as much as I can of 1st bottle and then open new and fill until I got 1cc. I'm not sure you guys let me know.

poppapump58 is offline Member
    there was a long thread awhile back about qv enanthate and gains. i personally didnt like their enanthate at all. I didnt really notice any big gains from it. Try their cyp next time, it is alot better.

Thread Information