Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    talon is offline Senior Member

Talking Holy Shizznet guys.....Yes Yes Yes!!!!!!

Check this out, guys I have awesome news. As I posted earlier about my cycle, is now going to change. One of my best friends came through with the HOOK UP. Check this out 10 weeks of Deca300 or 300mg per wk for 10 weeks. Enough Nolvidex for throughout the entire cycle and GH, plus Clomid post cycle. Get this I told him about my only having $250 prob. and here it is:
    $150 for the Deca I10 300mg bottles)
    $25 for the Nov.
    $25 for the Clomid
    $25 for the HCG
    Im getting the Nov. Clomid and HCG so cheap because he has a prescription. He has sterality problems (low sperm count and testosterone levels ). I can look the product over and over. What do ya guys think? I know its a Deca only cycle which isnt the best, but for the money? Please comment.
    Last edited by talon; 08-23-2003 at 12:54 AM.

G Child is offline Anabolic Member
    Some kind of padded room...wearing some kinda white jacket...can't move...help!
    $150 is ok considering you will be getting it face to face, but an enanthate cycle still won't cost you more than $100 and IMO would be better.

For the hGH... do you mean HCG ?

fullback40 is offline Junior Member

Ive never had problems with deca -

with what you have, I would run the Deca @ 600mgs a week x 5 wks. and hit the hcg 2 weeks after your last injection. Sounds like a fair deal to me, but if you mean he's got a script for Growth Hormone then holy shit....To perpetuate the karma, you must pay it forward.

strollin is offline Associate Member
    Not to be an ass but those are not good prices. What type of Deca is it? I'm glad that you atleast got what you needed. I payed high when I first started but not anymore.

Human Chorionic Gonadotropin ...sorry guys HCG , lol.
    Can I ask why those are not good prices?
    To high for deca ? Oh and why double it for five weeks? Deca takes up to five weeks before it becomes effective. So since this is my FIRST cycle why not take a lower dose for a longer substained amount of time?
    Plus I MIGHT be able to avoid the sides aka. deca dick and deca gyno.
    Last edited by talon; 08-22-2003 at 10:45 PM.

Yes the price is to high for deca . I wouldn't suggest doing only 5 weeks since deca take 6 just to kick in. How many pills of each did you get? How many HCG kits did you get? And what type of Deca is it? All these things matter.

depdaddy is offline Member
    clomid and nolva good prices..deca a little high but like others have said face to face that is good price..i know locally in the gyms deca 300 goes for $160-200...thats why i always go domestic

BDTR is offline Retired
    Horrible advice... nothing personal but don't offer advice to people when it can't even be construed as correct by any means.

Quote Originally Posted by fullback40
    with what you have, I would run the Deca @ 600mgs a week x 5 wks. and hit the hcg 2 weeks after your last injection. Sounds like a fair deal to me, but if you mean he's got a script for Growth Hormone then holy shit....To perpetuate the karma, you must pay it forward.

bermich is offline Anabolic Member
    All I can say is finding a source is good but being TOO ANXIOUS will cost you A LOT of money. I saved 200 dollars on an 8 week cycle by asking around for other sources. 200 dollars is a lot of money when you are getting the SAME EXACT thing

Guys this is a 10 week cycle. I felt this was a good price for 3000mg of deca . I know that Organon dosnt make deca anymore. I know that this is going to be a legit product. No, I havent seen it yet. I will not pay for it if it isnt legit. I REPEAT I will not pay for it if it isnt legit. He is a good friend. I dont think $150 dollars is that bad for 3000mg of deca. Please reply more if it is? I want to make my first cycle the BEST possible, but as I said in threads before I have a very limited budget. This guy is honestly trying to help me out. Honestly, I dont even have to pay for the Clomid, nor the Nolvidex or HCG , until I get the money. He is just helping me out. He knows that I am advanced in the the area of bodybuilding, nutrition, and biomechanical movement. I CAN HONESTLY SAY that I really dont know the going price on "gear" cause Ive never looked into it. So I say once again the $150 is to much for 3000mg of Deca? If so what should the price be as far as that and the others? Thanks again bros.

poppapump58 is offline Member
    sorry to burst your bubble, but a deca only cycle sucks.

Are you saying your Deca is Organon? Because I've never heard of them makeing Deca 300. a 10ml bottles of Deca 300 should cost about $65-$90 depanding who makes it.

sin
    sin is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bdtr
    Horrible advice... nothing personal but don't offer advice to people when it can't even be construed as correct by any means.

i agree with you bdtr this is poor advice. first, deca needs to be run for a longer time than 5 weeks for effect, and hcg should be started while still on your cycle, as its catabolic.

Yes Sin and BDTR, this I know. You always wanna run deca for more than 5 weeks, as that is how long it takes to kick in, thats why I said that earlier. Guys I am definantly not a hard gainer. I felt 10 weeks on 300mg per wk of deca would do the trick. This is my FIRST cycle and I dont wanna get to high on the dosage. I am very safety oriented and only wanna do whats best for my money. Yes, if enough of you say that this is a rip-off I WILL take your advice and turn it down because I really, like I said earlier, dont know the price on "gear". This is a big step in my life and I want to do it right. As of right now this is the ONLY cycle I want to do for a very long time and want to be safe and smart about it. This guy is a very good friend and I know the stuff is human grade, not vet. stuff. He used the same deca for 10 weeks and put on 23 pounds keeping 16 to 17 pounds for the last year. I am not very sure if it is Organon, because from what Ive heard they no longer produce deca. Yes, I could be wrong, but this is what Ive heard. All comments/replies would be very greatly appreciated. Thanks guys.
    P.S. STROLLIN are you saying that 10 ml Bottles of Deca 300 are ninty dollars a piece? Because that would be $900 dollars for 10 weeks. I am only paying $150.
    Last edited by talon; 08-23-2003 at 12:55 AM.

fullback40 is offline Junior Member
    Nothing personal taken here..... I just stated what I would do if I had that amount. And yes deca only cycles arent really a good idea either but I didnt want to jump on the "you better add test" bandwagon. I was analyzing what he had and how I would take it. Call me crazy but I am into short, high dosage cycles - I maybe behind the times I suppose....

Peace

fb40

punk_bbuilder is offline Senior Member
    anything over 600mg of Deca a week is a waste...especially for someone new.

Yes, thats what me and boy have come to the conclusion of. So, I am going to go w/Nanadrolone300, 300mg of Deca for 10 weeks.

Damn, Im really startin to flow away from this now. From the replies Ive got from you guys, it really seems like its a rip off. I honestly think up front its a good deal. Oh yhea I got the info on the type of deca its Nandrolone300 from ttokkyyo(sp?) labs. It will be 3000mg for $150 up front, money for gear. Please everyone get back to me on this. I trust alot of people on this board, not everyone...LOL, but alot. Thanks.

PS I was also wondering if I could run a TEST or WINNY along with this just in the beginning to kick start the cycle. This way I would save some money by just having to buy a little or would it just be a waste, cause I need these all of the way through?. PLEASE GIVE SUGG. THANKS!!!
    Last edited by talon; 08-23-2003 at 12:50 PM.

BASK8KACE is offline Anabolic Member
    Those are great prices for a face to face deal. You hit the jackpot, bro.

You're lucky. Many of the people who are saying the prices are high, probably don't get them handed to them. They probably buy overseas, etc. A person could easily pay $200-250 for a 10cc 200-300mg/cc bottle of deca in a gym.

Quote Originally Posted by talon
    Damn, Im really startin to flow away from this now. From the replies Ive got from you guys, it really seems like its a rip off. I honestly think up front its a good deal. Oh yhea I got the info on the type of deca its Nandrolone300 from ttokkyyo(sp?) labs. It will be 3000mg for $150 up front, money for gear. Please everyone get back to me on this. I trust alot of people on this board, not everyone...LOL, but alot. Thanks.

PS I was also wondering if I could run a TEST or WINNY along with this just in the beginning to kick start the cycle. This way I would save some money by just having to buy a little or would it just be a waste, cause I need these all of the way through. PLEASE GIVE SUGG. THANKS!!!

toolman is offline Banned
    Here are my problems with your cycle.

First, Deca only cycles will kill your sex life. Without test, your liable to get deca dick.

Second, your anti-es are wrong. Nolva does not treat Deca gyno.

Lastly, ignore anyone that tells you to run Deca for anything less than 8 weeks.

TOOLMAN, yes bro this I know, since deca aromatizes into a progesterone, Nolvidex will not help with DECA GYNO. I am just taking it in hopes to reduce water retention, which shouldnt be that high on deca anyways. I have also said three times you wanna take deca for atleast 8 weeks and thats why Im going for ten. BASK8KACE, thanks for your reply. This what I have been trying to state this whole time with comments like, "Up front money for gear," and "I can look the product over and over, up and down". This is up front in my face. Not overseas. THANKS EVERYONE FOR THE COMMENTS/SUGGESTIONS SO FAR, PLEASE GIVE MORE.
    P.S.: What about the TEST/WINNY quest. I asked in the last reply/thread?
    (I was also wondering if I could run a TEST or WINNY along with this just in the beginning to kick start the cycle. This way I would save some money by just having to buy a little or would it just be a waste, cause I need these all of the way through?. PLEASE GIVE SUGG. THANKS!!!)

(I was also wondering if I could run a TEST or WINNY along with this just in the beginning to kick start the cycle. This way I would save some money by just having to buy a little or would it just be a waste, cause I need these all of the way through?. PLEASE GIVE SUGG. THANKS!!!)
    I would run the test, but the whole 10 weeks.

btw, the prices are good. I am in the school of thought that who cares what it costs as long as they are legit and your source is solid.

Rhino58 is offline Senior Member
    you do need some test in there. Deca will shut you down.

Hey TOOLMAN, I see you said to run it the entire time, but would it be a WASTE to run it in the beginning to kick start things. I dont have the money for all ten weeks of TEST/WINNY, but from the money I have left Im would like to buy enough for the first few weeks if it isnt a WASTE. THANKS!!!!

PS-Hey guys while the deca gyno thing waz mentioned, I was reading another post on deca from along azz time ago. Someone said that gyno caused from progesterones is slow acting and that if you get signs of deca gyno, just get off the deca. Now check this out if deca takes up to 18 months to get out of your system isn't this statement contradictary?
    Last edited by talon; 08-23-2003 at 01:23 PM.

djsir007 is offline Associate Member
    Talon,
    why not wait, save another $100 and buy some test e.
    run the test e at 250/week, the deca at 300/week, then take you post cycle therapy . this would make quite a decent cycle and you should be totally satisfied. The prices arent that bad. They are not great but who cares. Can you get it somewhere else? if not that is a good price. But save your pennies and get the test to go with it.

Quote Originally Posted by djsir007
    Talon,
    why not wait, save another $100 and buy some test e.
    run the test e at 250/week, the deca at 300/week, then take you post cycle therapy. this would make quite a decent cycle and you should be totally satisfied. The prices arent that bad. They are not great but who cares. Can you get it somewhere else? if not that is a good price. But save your pennies and get the test to go with it.
    DJSIR, I really not to sure if I could go anywhere else, but I TRUST this guy, plus I dont have to worry about being scammed, and losing all of my money. Thanks.

GetPumped is offline Senior Member
    It would be VERY wise on your part to save an extra 100 bucks and take some test enanthate with the deca 300. I an speaking from experience right now. I am currently on my first cycle, deca 300 and test 250. At first I was only going to do deca, but then with everyone else's advice I decide to add some test, and now I am EXTREMELY satisfied that I did. I am on my 6th week of a ten week cycle at 300mg of deca per week and 250mg of test per week. My strength has gone through the roof, beings that I have gained 50 pounds on my bench press, and I have gained about 16-17 pounds, almost all muscle with very little water retention and my sex drive has definitely gone up. It is also a great feeling when EVERYBODY comes up to you and tells you how big you have gotten. Trust me bro, add some test and do both for 10 weeks you won't be disappointed.

BDTR is offline Retired
    I'm with the other guys obviously, run the test with it for sure.

Billy_Bathgate is offline AR Vet / Retired
    IMO no matter what you pay for those, you are wasting your money without test.

Ive really got to ask this question though. Is deca so bad alone if I want to only put on 10 pounds in 10 weeks? Just thought I would ask. I can understand that alot of you are saying what is best and to be able to make the largest gains. But say just 10 pounds, deca alone?

Billy_Bathgate is offline AR Vet / Retired
    Its not about the gains, its the sides from not having test that are bad.

Doc M is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Talon..I know it's hard to be patient, especially when you are contemplating your first cycle..My strong advice is to wait until you can add in Test for the entire duration of the cycle..Your results will be much more dramatic and your sex drive will not take a nose dive on you..

I personally would have Bromocriptine on hand in case you start to show effects from the Deca ..As has been stated, Nolva will have no effects on the Deca induced gyna, and it could cause you some problems with the ladies if you develop "bitch tits"..Be patient and make sure you have all of the AS in hand and all of the ancillaries as well..You're right, this is a big step so make it a smart one and do things right..

If you do decide to wait and save up your $$$, I would add in the test and then close out the cycle with some Winstrol ..I have run a Deca, Test, and Winny cycle and was very happy with the results..Also, at 300 mgs of Deca, you will not likely see any major bloating from it, so I personally would not start using the Nolva unless you started to notice the bloating and blood pressure changes..There are a few schools of thought on this, but I never added in the Nolva and had no bloating and my BP was always in check..But, everyone is different..Good luck!!!

Doc M

No guys, ya got me here wrong again...LOL. Im not going to jump into the deca alone, but I always see everyone here saying you will get the maximum gains if you mix TEST etc. What if the maximum gains arent what Im looking for. Not 20 to 25 pounds in ten weeks, more like 10 pounds in 10 weeks. All the while only one chemical in my body, not two. You see I can always do the dec. alone, and if the libido goes down add TEST; right? I just wanna keep it SO simple this first go around. I have an entire life to live. If this soots me well then next time stack. Ya see me?
    OH YHEA DOC, thanks for gettin over here to post on the tread. This might be dumb coming from someone who know fitness/nutrition very well, but what is bromocriptine? An antiprogesterone? Kinda like the morning after pill?

PS guys I spend $150 on supplements easy every ten weeks. They will not harm my body and are far safer then gear. You see with deca alone its pretty safe, plus its only one horm. in my body. Im looking at it like this, safer and the gains I will get from it will be twice as much as 10 wks of supps. Plus, if someone was going to loose there libido, it wouldnt be me. I have sex 4-5 times a day and still want more. I love it....J/K guys...lol.
    Last edited by talon; 08-23-2003 at 03:41 PM.

punk_bbuilder is offline Senior Member
    I think 150 for the deca isnt that horrible dude. Right now alot of our guys got nabbed and we can only get it for 180$ which is total shit. I would throw in some test with your cycle. BDTR is very knowledgable on such things.

wouldnt be me. I have sex 4-5 times a day and still want more. I love it....J/K guys...lol.

Famous last words Talon.

With Deca only, you can kiss that sex life goodbye. If you later decide you want to add test to correct this, you are still looking at a few weeks before serum levels get to the point that will counteract the limp dick that Deca will leave you with.

If you shoot test only for the first part of the cycle, it takes about 4 weeks to feel the strength and see the gains, so you will stop the test just when it is getting fun

Lastly, like you, my target was 10 lbs for my first cycle. I ran sust 250 and Deca and gained over 20 lbs and let me tell you...I have never thought, darn, I only wanted 10! In fact, I couldn't wait to gain more on the next cycle. You'll see what I mean if you take everyones advice here and wait until you can run test the whole time.

TOOL Im going to run the test. That waz a JOKE just for shits and giggles. I am going to do this right even if I have to wait a couple of extra weeks. Im going to run the 300mg per wk Deca for 10 weeks + 300mg of Test. Enan. for 10 weeks. LOL.
    Last edited by talon; 08-23-2003 at 07:35 PM.

poppapump58 is offline Member
    If you used lets say 200mg of test a week, that would be alot better than not using test at all. Deca has been known to shut down your libido pretty hard.

djsir007 is offline Associate Member
    keep us posted on your results after you get started

BASK8KACE is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by GetPumped
    It would be VERY wise on your part to save an extra 100 bucks and take some test enanthate with the deca 300. I an speaking from experience right now. I am currently on my first cycle, deca 300 and test 250. At first I was only going to do deca, but then with everyone else's advice I decide to add some test, and now I am EXTREMELY satisfied that I did. I am on my 6th week of a ten week cycle at 300mg of deca per week and 250mg of test per week. My strength has gone through the roof, beings that I have gained 50 pounds on my bench press, and I have gained about 16-17 pounds, almost all muscle with very little water retention and my sex drive has definitely gone up. It is also a great feeling when EVERYBODY comes up to you and tells you how big you have gotten. Trust me bro, add some test and do both for 10 weeks you won't be disappointed.
    GetPumped,

Congrats on your progress! It's great to see another person get good results from a low-dose cycle.

Talon,

Keep us posted on what you finally decide to do and how your cycle goes.

Best of luck to you.

Def. Guys Will Do!!!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information