cyberthug is offline New Member

Is Australian winny with the kangaroo on it legit?

Just got some Estanozolol 50 made in Australia. It has the kangaroo on the box and bottle. Has anyone used this with success? I'm seeing only a very thin layer of clear liquid at the top. I've used Denkall Stanazolic 100 before and the separation was much more defined. Injection sites are sore as hell (started 50mg/day on Monday), it definately feels real.

ironfist is offline Elite Hall Of Fame ~ RIP ~
    It's supposed to be very good stuff...

Internal Damage is offline New Member
    i ordered a bunch of bottles from sydgroup, couple of them were winny with the kangaroo on it. i havent used it yet, planning to start cycle next month but mine also seperates into 2 layers. i heard this is good stuff, cant wait to use it.

shorty2big is offline Member
    it's real and it's good. It has been around for a while. It's just changed labels a few times.

cyberthug is offline New Member
    Thanks guys. I feel much better about my purchase. I've got 2 weeks left on deca and 3 on test en. and 5weeks left for the winny. I've gotten such good results so far, I didn't want to screw it up with some bogus gear (obviously).

rotty508 is offline Junior Member
    Has anyone had problems drawing from SYD winny. I cant draw it out with less then a 20g and i have to use the same size to hit myself(OUCH) because i have tried 23 & 22g, no matter how hard i press on the dam plunger it wont go in.

Zues is offline Associate Member
    I don't know about their winny, but thats what happened to me w/ their test suspension. Cause the particles are too big. I used a 23g and I had to use the same one that I drew it w/ and do it very quickly cause its would crystalize if i didnt do it asap.

wallycn is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Zues
    I don't know about their winny, but thats what happened to me w/ their test suspension. Cause the particles are too big. I used a 23g and I had to use the same one that I drew it w/ and do it very quickly cause its would crystalize if i didnt do it asap.
    I wouldn't encounter this problem with the eq right?

crackle is offline Associate Member
    Why not just drink it? Geez....

398982 is offline New Member

Estanozolol 100

Just got some Estanozolol 100, and I have never used this product before, I have only used regular winstrol . The bottle is 100mg dose and the size is 20ml. I need to know what size dose I should take and how often to acheive the most effective results. Thanks for your help

scotttiger54 is offline Senior Member
    i've used syd group on a few occasions. their prop hurts like a mother ****er....

TxJuiceFreak is offline Junior Member
    my buddy is using it right now, the one with the kangaroo on the bottle that is, the only thing i found weird about it was that he said he feels no pain from the injections, when i took winny, i took QV's stan 100, 1/2 a mL a day, and i had pain like a mo fo. and i have always heard other friends saying the same thing about winny they have taken as well, i guess its from the crystals dispersing into your system, but he swears he gets no pain, but has results. anyone else having these "no pain" symptoms from it?? just wondering.

Justincase is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by cyberthug
    Just got some Estanozolol 50 made in Australia. It has the kangaroo on the box and bottle. Has anyone used this with success? I'm seeing only a very thin layer of clear liquid at the top. I've used Denkall Stanazolic 100 before and the separation was much more defined. Injection sites are sore as hell (started 50mg/day on Monday), it definately feels real.
    Its good stuff......just shake it well before drawing into a pin.....

TxJuiceFreak is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TxJuiceFreak
    my buddy is using it right now, the one with the kangaroo on the bottle that is, the only thing i found weird about it was that he said he feels no pain from the injections, when i took winny, i took QV's stan 100, 1/2 a mL a day, and i had pain like a mo fo. and i have always heard other friends saying the same thing about winny they have taken as well, i guess its from the crystals dispersing into your system, but he swears he gets no pain, but has results. anyone else having these "no pain" symptoms from it?? just wondering.
    bump

Krunchtime is offline Senior Member
    its very legit... if you use it right

Thread Information